New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Hello from RemusExhaustShop

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Smile Hello from RemusExhaustShop

My name is Wayne and I recently purchased RemusExhaustShop an authorized online retailer for the REMUS Brand. RemusExhaustShop used to be the number one online retailer of Remus Exhausts in the USA. Due to ownership changes over the last couple of years the site has seen a drop in sales. I purchased the site because I believe in the Remus Brand, I knew what it was capable of. I am just minutes away from RemusUSA, I am on the phone and emailing them on a daily basis. I even visit them from time to time. I know that the relationship I formed with RemusUSA will benefit me and our customers. My goal is to treat every customer with respect and to once again be the number one Remus exhaust retailer in the US. I will be posting products to the classified section on a monthly basis. I will answer all pm's immediately. I will post product information when it becomes available. I will contribute to discussions when appropriate. Thank you for your time.