New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 10:08 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530D M Sport
Default Hello!

Hi everyone,

New BMW owner here, so I thought I should introduce myself.

Ive just picked up a 2007 530D MSport and all I can say after 3 days with it is, I love it.

I love cars, engines and anything fast. So, I have got plans to hit this 530 with the modifying stick right away. I am in the process of modifying my Discovery TD5 too, which is fun. Im having a thing with diesel power at the moment.

Its great being a car forum member, some of my close friends I met this way. Plus, I have a big flat driveway, loads of tools and make a great brew. Anyone needing a hand is always welcome round mine

Just hope you lot are as cool as the Land Rover and VW crowds, lol, (read: a bickering bunch of tarts) then I should fit in just fine

Note: I live in Yorkshire. We are currently in the middle of the wettest winter on record. Ive had the car three days and the rain has not stopped. Ok, it has, for 5 mins, while Im not driving, but I shall get some proper pics up asap.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: 530i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: M54

Welcome to the forum! Please tell us more information regarding your homemade brew. PM me and I'll send you a shipping address.