New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

The Guy

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i fully loaded. MODS; RPi scoop and BMC filter upgrade with carbon filter delete. All LED interior, LED plate lights, R1 rotor and pad upgrade, Magnaflow cat back system. Waiting to instal; AG F-10 rep wheels, LED sides and fogs. Future MODS; Buy an M5!!

Hello Everyone,

So, I am deployed to Afghanistan and I am a proud new owner of a 2007 BMW 550i.. I have yet to see it in person but I drool over the pics at least 1.6 thousand times a day... My wife traded my Audi in for the BMW that i have almost always wanted (M5 really wanted). I am stoked to get home and rub her down, (the car... ok the wife too).. I am looking forward to participating and getting to know some folks on here that share the same passion for cars period... I have never been one to hate on a brand or anything like that.. If you like pinto's I am good with that.. lol.. I am hoping to be home soon so that I can play with my new toy!!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 2slow
Hello Everyone,

So, I am deployed to Afghanistan and I am a proud new owner of a 2007 BMW 550i.. I have yet to see it in person but I drool over the pics at least 1.6 thousand times a day... My wife traded my Audi in for the BMW that i have almost always wanted (M5 really wanted). I am stoked to get home and rub her down, (the car... ok the wife too).. I am looking forward to participating and getting to know some folks on here that share the same passion for cars period... I have never been one to hate on a brand or anything like that.. If you like pinto's I am good with that.. lol.. I am hoping to be home soon so that I can play with my new toy!!
Welcome to the best BMW Forum and thank you for serving our country ... be careful out there and get home soon.

When you do, we'll have a party
Old 04-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the community!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Members

My Ride: 2007 550i fully loaded. MODS; RPi scoop and BMC filter upgrade with carbon filter delete. All LED interior, LED plate lights, R1 rotor and pad upgrade, Magnaflow cat back system. Waiting to instal; AG F-10 rep wheels, LED sides and fogs. Future MODS; Buy an M5!!

Thank you for the welcome!!! I am hoping to be home in the next month or so and PARTY!!! lol.. Thanks again!!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Banned

Be safe out there!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 BMW 550i, Sapphire Black, SMG Mods: Umnitza m5tech kit, matte black grill, CF roundels, cheapo ebay AE's, RPI exhaust (turned into quads), Uforged 20" wheels.

Welcome to the forum. I see you live in Lakewood. I live in Puyallup. I also have a 07 550i. You will love it. I'm guessing you are stationed at JBLM. I'm in the Air Force and work on McChord. Stay safe
Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum man.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jamthogtr
Welcome to the forum. I see you live in Lakewood. I live in Puyallup. I also have a 07 550i. You will love it. I'm guessing you are stationed at JBLM. I'm in the Air Force and work on McChord. Stay safe

Hello, I do work on JBLM and live maybe 7 minutes from the front gate of McChord.. You have a sick looking 550 if I may say so.. I am beyond excited to get home and play with my new toy!! We will have to hook up and talk shop!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Members

Originally Posted by west
Welcome to the forum man.
Thank you! It is great to see people from the NW on here!!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2slow
Thank you! It is great to see people from the NW on here!!

Quick Reply: The Guy