New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Greetings from CA's Northbay

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i Msport

Hey guys,

Noob here from Petaluma in CA's bay area. Just managed to snag an e60, 07 550 w/ 25k miles on it and totally stoked about it, better than winning the 600 mil lottery jackpot (well maybe a close second). Wanted to say hey and I'm wondering if you guys know of any aftermarket spots for parts in the area. I've been reading a few threads and it seems like people have mixed reviews about all the sites (umnitza, trinity, etc.) Anyways looking forward to all the good info, thanks guys
Old 03-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Justin,

Please drop by our office in Concord, it's a bit of a drive but you get to enjoy your new 550 when coming here
We're close and we can obviously offer face to face support.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i Msport

Sounds good, maybe I'm old fashioned but i like dealing with people...see you guys in the near future.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin66mp
Hey guys,

Noob here from Petaluma in CA's bay area. Just managed to snag an e60, 07 550 w/ 25k miles on it and totally stoked about it, better than winning the 600 mil lottery jackpot (well maybe a close second). Wanted to say hey and I'm wondering if you guys know of any aftermarket spots for parts in the area. I've been reading a few threads and it seems like people have mixed reviews about all the sites (umnitza, trinity, etc.) Anyways looking forward to all the good info, thanks guys
Welcome, I'm up north also in Santa rosa. If you have questions or need reference your more then welcome to ask. Congrats on the new car

-Jack-