New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

BMW Friendly Parts and Service

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW
Default BMW Friendly Parts and Service

Hello All,
We will be making several vendor related posts over the next few days. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce our company and the services we offer for BMW's. Below you will see a brief summary of what we offer, but we encourage all of you to contact us with any question or needs you might have.

Service:
We have a complete service center specializing in performance installation and fluid upgrades. We handle all standard repair services as well factory scheduled maintenance. We also sell tires, offer installation and wheel alignment services. Suspension, Brakes and Fender Rolling are everyday services we offer as well.

Parts:
We have a large variety of suppliers who we are able to source oe replacement, aftermarket and performance parts through. We primarily specialize in Wheels, Tires, Suspension and Brakes, but we are able to get just about anything still in production.

I am personally on site to assist any of you guys when you arrive. Please feel free to contact me by PM, email or by phone. I look forward to being a long time resource for this community.