New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself. Everyone here was once new to the 5 Series Forums so don't be shy! Welcome!

Another UK-er!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 04:08 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 BMW 535d M sport. Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights/Wipers, Electric Seats, 8.8" DVD Sat Nav, 6 CD changer, -think thats everything?!
Default Another UK-er!

Hey Guys,

Another Uk-er here - just signed up here and just picked up my new motor after opting out of the company car scheme.
I had the opportunity to a new 316i via company car scheme and I'd have rather sand-papered my rear end than drive that for 4 years.....

I opted out - bought a 535d M Sport / Pro Nav / Full electric memory seats / Disc Changer / Bi Active Xenon's / boot lip spoiler / black leather & Bluetooth.

Its truly an amazing car and the acceleration from a diesel will never get old! makes me smile every time!!

I've already noticed the diversity antenna isnt great - took it apart last night in an attempt to clean it - no improvement.
I did wonder if it could be something else? The car battery doesn't seem great, It starts ok but my clock was reset this morning - wonder if it has anything to do with taking the antenna out... ?

Look forward to reading through all your posts across the forum.
Regards,

Neil