Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Timmayfest : a nation wide BMW meet in Columbus OH, May 21,22,23 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 05' 545i

Originally Posted by za3879
I might do this, if i remember. I'm only a few hours away.

Z..if I havent moved to Austin by this time, this is a must. I used to live right next to Easton, you may remember from a decade ago when you came to visit .

Timmay: Good job putting this together, this will be a good time.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:39 AM
New Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: E39 M5
Model Year: 2003

Originally Posted by rrnag30
Timmay: Good job putting this together, this will be a good time.

Thank you. I am hoping to add more sponsors, raffle items, and giveaways.....

Of course the "meet and greet" at Dave and Buster's will be a blast along with the night life after the meet on Saturday.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i AW - every option

Originally Posted by timmay77
Thank you. I am hoping to add more sponsors, raffle items, and giveaways.....

Of course the "meet and greet" at Dave and Buster's will be a blast along with the night life after the meet on Saturday.

is this mostly an M5 meet? Whats the roster looking like from MI? Anyone from our forum?
Old 02-20-2010, 02:45 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by za3879
is this mostly an M5 meet? Whats the roster looking like from MI? Anyone from our forum?

There are a lot of ///M cars coming, but it is not an all M5 meet. There will be a very diverse group of BMW, Mercedes AMG, Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, etc owners. It is going to be MOSTLY a BMW meet, but all exotics are invited. I am just trying to weed out the riced out VW/honda owners. They wouldn't fit in this crowd very well....

Not too sure who from this forum is going. There are a few guys on E46fanatics and the M5board from MI coming I know for sure.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011 550i AW - every option

Originally Posted by timmay77
There are a lot of ///M cars coming, but it is not an all M5 meet. There will be a very diverse group of BMW, Mercedes AMG, Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, etc owners. It is going to be MOSTLY a BMW meet, but all exotics are invited. I am just trying to weed out the riced out VW/honda owners. They wouldn't fit in this crowd very well....

Not too sure who from this forum is going. There are a few guys on E46fanatics and the M5board from MI coming I know for sure.

Cool, so I'll be towards the bottom of the food chain. I'm ok with that for now I guess. Yeah you should definitely connect me with the MI entourage.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:36 AM
New Members

Stickers are available!!

Old 02-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Members

My Ride: 07 525i. titanium grey, cold, premium, 6k headlights, V2 angle eyes, full LED interiors, LED licence plate lights, LED smoke side markers, LCI euro tail lights.

Great venue on the north side of Columbus, tons of restaurants & bars. Great access to the freeway system. GL and count me in!
Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM
New Members

Big news today....

Marcus (m5moving) stopped in to Wheel Medic today, a local wheel repair shop. They said they would bring their mobile workshop and do wheel repairs on site! I am going to push for a raffle item also.....

We are also having discussions with Kelly BMW, a local BMW dealer, who is going to try to bring a few cars to showcase. They mentioned something about the new 5 series or the new M1?? I am having lunch with a group from Kelly on Sunday.

I also spoke with Quaker Steak and Lube today. He said we could put as many cars on the lawn as we wanted. We originally talked about having 10 or so cars up on the lawn, but he told me tonight we can have as many as needed. The large grass area I planned on putting people is NOT owned by QS&L, I miss understood him in our first conversation. I will be having dinner with the PR guy again when I flip back to first shift on my work schedule to firm up parking plans.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:25 PM
New Members

Correction on Kelly BMW and the M1, it will be a 1980 M1, not the new concept car. Sorry.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:00 PM
New Members

Auto Appearance pros will be there doing headlight and tail light tinting.......

Also

Quoted from the M5board.....

Originally Posted by havasusteve03Beast
Boyz...This is the going to be the Official Timmayfest T-shirt offered at the event. I am trying to do a Pre-Order / Offer so I know how many to bring out.

Let me 1st say to you, that NO PROFITS are being made on these shirts. The entire order will be transparent and open to audit, should you desire. The t-shirt cost will be reflective of the cost for setup and cost of the t-shirts + $2-$3 each being donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. This donation could be more, dependent on number of shirts ordered. Actually, it could be less if you effer's dont Man up and buy some shirts for a worthwhile event...

I know that all of you are aware that this foundation is an awesome group doing absolutely fantastic things for kids who have been diagnosed with terminal illnesses. If you aren't familiar with their work, shame on you and you are living in a turd bowl.

That being said, BUY LOTS OF THEM. Buy a few for you, the kidz, wifz, girlfriend etc.

They are Hanes Beefy T style, so quality is unsurpassed and they will be made to last. This company is the same one that I use to produce our Fire station T-shirts. No regrets.

Your incentive to order early is a $3 reduction in cost and guaranteed delivery to the event by the undersigned.

What I need from you is your name, screen name, and size/number of shirts requested. Long sleeve shirts will be made available based on interest. Long sleeve shirts aren't my thing because we dont have them on the West Coast since it is 75 degrees all the time...

Those of you with Big-Boy physiques (XXL) will be charged $2 extra per shirt. Sorry, that is our costs. Dont be a hater.

Front logo WILL be larger than depicted here. Color ofering is WHITE only

Without further B.S.....Buy Now, $12 for all sizes up to XXL, $14 for XXL and larger. Long Sleeve cost is $14 and $16 for XXL

As I said, cost of the shirt @ the event will be $3 higher each. NO EXCEPTIONS. Paypal to me:

havasusteve@charter.net

I will send you a confirmation that will be your receipt for the order. For those fo you who may have a concern, my MBoard irating and ebay rating ar flawless

I thank you ahead of time on behalf of Mrs. Hallman (aka Mrs. Timmayfest) who has chosen Make a Wish as the charity of choice. for the event.

Again, thanks and looking forward to meeting all of you and having a great ///M gathering in beautiful Columbus.

P.S. Big Shout Out to Gustav and the Board for there support in allowing Timmay to make this happen!!

Quick Reply: Timmayfest : a nation wide BMW meet in Columbus OH, May 21,22,23 2010