Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Thanks - 5er Meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007 | 08:44 AM
Members

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the meet yesterday for showing up. It was really good time despite the shitty weather and I am glad I got to meet even more people. Thanks to the e60 guys for showing up, bring more people next time, it was a pleasure meeting you guys.

To those of you that didn't make it - shit happens and I realize the date fell on a holiday that wasn't OK for many of you. I will be doing another one of these meets in the Spring and plan to put some serious time and planning into that one (these meets have been far to close together for me and Dan to do much with them). Anyway, if people want to post there pictures here feel free.

Thanks to the e60 guys and the 2 e28 guys that made an effort, I really hope we can get more of you next time. Anyway, a lot of good memories will be remembered and I look forward to seeing some even newer faces, as well as some old next time.

OT: I would like to really thank Harry, he saved my ass last night by hooking me up with that last hubcentric ring I needed. It eliminated any type of vibration in the steering and really made the car much more fun to drive.

Thanks bro, and remember what I said about Bike parts.
Old 09-24-2007 | 07:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i Orient Blue/Auburn/Popular Wood Trim*Steptronic*NAV* Cold Weather Package*Rear Sunshades*Rear Side AirBags*Rear Heated Seats*Fold Down Rear Seats*Sport Package*Premium Sound*HUD*SAT Radio*

Originally Posted by 525iT_Feen' post='473330' date='Sep 23 2007, 12:44 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the meet yesterday for showing up. It was really good time despite the shitty weather and I am glad I got to meet even more people. Thanks to the e60 guys for showing up, bring more people next time, it was a pleasure meeting you guys.

To those of you that didn't make it - shit happens and I realize the date fell on a holiday that wasn't OK for many of you. I will be doing another one of these meets in the Spring and plan to put some serious time and planning into that one (these meets have been far to close together for me and Dan to do much with them). Anyway, if people want to post there pictures here feel free.

Thanks to the e60 guys and the 2 e28 guys that made an effort, I really hope we can get more of you next time. Anyway, a lot of good memories will be remembered and I look forward to seeing some even newer faces, as well as some old next time.

OT: I would like to really thank Harry, he saved my ass last night by hooking me up with that last hubcentric ring I needed. It eliminated any type of vibration in the steering and really made the car much more fun to drive.

Thanks bro, and remember what I said about Bike parts.
Thanks for taking the time out to organize it.

Frank