Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

So Cal Meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd like to start inquiring if anyone is interested in a drive. I don't really care where...though it would be nice to try something other than Malibu, Angelus Crest Hwy, or Ortega Hwy. I'm thinnking either east - like a dessert drive, or north to get more people from Central Cal. to come down. Anyone willing to do a coast run...somewhere between S.F. and L.A. and see if we can't get a larger group to meet? (Or mountain run, I'm not familiar with Central Cali.)
Old 11-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i SMG. Titanium Grey with Grey interior and Anthracite wood.

What about an overnight in San Luis Obispo? I can alway get my wife to go there.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Contributors

I wouldn't mind a drive up to SLO or thereabouts. Anyone else south or north of there or in Central CA interested? ...be nice to have a drive between Thanksgiving and the December holidays.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i SMG, Dinan Flywheel, M Sport Kit Blk, Blk.

Originally Posted by Blackonblackonblack' post='198440' date='Nov 14 2005, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't mind a drive up to SLO or thereabouts. Anyone else south or north of there or in Central CA interested? ...be nice to have a drive between Thanksgiving and the December holidays.

Famous for auto meets - carmel or montery - plus there are vineyards
Old 11-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Contributors

Did I not read somewhere on this forum that someone's wife worked at a vineyard in this area - who set up a meet at the vineyard...or was that in Napa somewhere? I'm up for anything any time (almost).

BTW 545smg, if I may ask, what is the photo of on your avatar? It's hard to see - but looks like an arch.
3-D rendering of some sort.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Senior Members

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas will be kind of busy I'm sure for a lot of people, but I think for me I can make time. Plus my wife will be on vacation during that time, I will be looking for something to do

Boy if we can get Nor Cal to come and join us that would be one great big meet . It would be real nice to finally meet the So Cal and Nor Cal members.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i, Titanium Silver, Gray Leather, Sports PKG, Premium PKG, Sound PKG, Cold PKG, STEP Tranny, Power sun shades, fold rear seats, rear seat heating, PDC, Nav

Vegas run anyone?!?!?!

Fill the strip with e60s baby!!!!!
Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 AM
Contributors

Then we may have to wait a bit...I know I do...some mother backed into the side of my car...it's in the shop and won't be done until after Thanksgiving. Vegas could be cool...I'm up for anything...but it would also be cool to get No. Cal and So Cal. on the same trip...though anyone from anywhere is invited. To be continued...
Old 11-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Good luck getting your car repaired
Old 11-22-2005, 05:44 AM
Contributors

A speedy repair for the car black on black.

This is the next car meet that I'm going to http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=18772 Look forward to hitting some canyons afterwards as well.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet