Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Possible NYC meet?? on March 7th?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 07:23 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I better not be the only muthaf*cker there. I can have a 1 car meet..... again.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Contributors

Something similar to the E60. Eight Pontiac G8 meet.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

damn that sucks DK we should meet up, does anyone have monsterj34's number or is john ever going to wake up?
Old 03-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Contributors

Nice turnout. Late meet but at least we had a meet. Happen to bump into the G35/G37 meet while we were there.

Nice meeting you Joon (monsterj34).
Eugene, your 335i looks good.
Vlad, nice Alpina splitter. You need a spacer on that donut.
Anthony, your car is looking sick. Dirty but at least it's not as dirty as last time.
Great seeing you again John.

I'll try and post some pics tonight. If not tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

my car wasnt that dirty! lol its was from when the snow was melting i had to take it out... but yes it was nice seeing everyone again, great company with vlad at the diner and great meeting you monsterj34
Old 03-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Danny, Kenny, good seeing you guys again! I know my car wasn't ready - I just came out cuz it was right by my house and I wanted to finally meet Joon in person. Hopefully, next time I'll be sporting a more complete look on my Xi haha

Joon! Thanks again for coming out! Absolute pleasure meeting you - we should definitely see if we can run the Dragon's Tail together when I'm finally ready to come out there! In the meantime, if you're in the area again, let's do a repeat of today's meet any time

John, you're the hardest working hustler out here man! Did you sell anything to any of those G35/G37 and Benz guys? Hahaha bet you did!

Eugene, nice wheels, man! E92 is looking proper can't wait to see what it's gonna look like after the mod bug bites you again

Anthony, thanks for keeping me company at the diner! It was good times hanging - whenever you're in my "neck o'da hoods" call/txt me! Love that new Benzo - sinistAr! Especially the shoes

good times, good times
Old 03-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Banned

My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
I better not be the only muthaf*cker there. I can have a 1 car meet..... again.
I guess u were for a couple hours

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
damn that sucks DK we should meet up, does anyone have monsterj34's number or is john ever going to wake up?
And no....John didnt wake up AGAIN!!

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Danny, Kenny, good seeing you guys again! I know my car wasn't ready - I just came out cuz it was right by my house and I wanted to finally meet Joon in person. Hopefully, next time I'll be sporting a more complete look on my Xi haha

Joon! Thanks again for coming out! Absolute pleasure meeting you - we should definitely see if we can run the Dragon's Tail together when I'm finally ready to come out there! In the meantime, if you're in the area again, let's do a repeat of today's meet any time

John, you're the hardest working hustler out here man! Did you sell anything to any of those G35/G37 and Benz guys? Hahaha bet you did!

Eugene, nice wheels, man! E92 is looking proper can't wait to see what it's gonna look like after the mod bug bites you again

Anthony, thanks for keeping me company at the diner! It was good times hanging - whenever you're in my "neck o'da hoods" call/txt me! Love that new Benzo - sinistAr! Especially the shoes

good times, good times
I didnt sell to any of them. Didnt bother. I am backed up this week. I like to sell to BMW, Audi, and Mercedes. They are the HARD ones to get correctly done.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

It was good seeing all you guys again. we need to set another little meet up soon now that its getting nicer out.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Senior Members

lets see some pics!!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by Eugene134
It was good seeing all you guys again. we need to set another little meet up soon now that its getting nicer out.
Come out to Khooger's farewell meet on April 3rd yo!

Quick Reply: Possible NYC meet?? on March 7th?