Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by gregg2gs
I cant stop lookin at our own meet. my wife thinks I have issues...DO I?
in plain english.. YES.. BUT thats were we love each other.. were all SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Old 06-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

p.s that bathroom was the ickyist, most disgusting, grossest thing me, katherine and Maria have EVER SEEN!!!!!! Thats why the men walked over and used the girls bathroom, which to be honest wasnt that much better.. Peeing in a hole in the ground with a door thats the height of my waist is NOT fun..lol..
Old 06-13-2010, 05:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by Shezmon
lol... My situation is a bit worst than that... my wife thinks that i have to see a doctor ... like forreal.
OH yeah...
Old 06-13-2010, 06:00 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by dentity
Bear mountain.... down and over.... last part of the run after lunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RalBEQIvVp8
nate amazing videos man.. lol i am glad was right infront of you... Every time i watch the video feels like i am back on the track again. Man we were really pinning these cars on the twisties... We're F**kin Crazy.... Hell yea...
Old 06-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by melimel
p.s that bathroom was the ickyist, most disgusting, grossest thing me, katherine and Maria have EVER SEEN!!!!!! Thats why the men walked over and used the girls bathroom, which to be honest wasnt that much better.. Peeing in a hole in the ground with a door thats the height of my waist is NOT fun..lol..
It was fun for us!!! Hey guys, get the helmet cam video and post...LOL
Old 06-13-2010, 06:02 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by melimel
I know it was like the grossest thing ever... thats y i warned DKny not to go in there... I guess not only he went in there, He conquered it I mean the Man took a pic
Old 06-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Senior Members

hahahaha.. We're all up right now...going krazy on this post.... As of now i see
The Xman,
Gregg2gs
Diny
Mel
and I reading this topic... I'll just get off ..... Man we had a blast....
Gregg by the way.... in one of the recent posts, the one post you put on listing all the happenings.... hahahahaha.... i died laffin....
Old 06-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Members

This thread is like the ride back from the movie theater with your friends. You all want to talk about the movie that you just saw. However, in this case, we were all in different cars =P
Old 06-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Senior Members

hahahaha.. We're all up right now...going krazy on this post.... As of now i see
The Xman,
Gregg2gs
Diny
Mel
Gregg by the way.... in one of the recent posts, the one post you put on listing all the happenings.... hahahahaha.... i died laffin....
Thanks Shez...Trust me, thats why I am here...for laughs! Kepp laughing!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

The Xman,
Gregg2gs
Diny
Mel
Shhh! I'm typing this in the bathroom, so the wife doesn't think I've been looking at this thread 24/7 since I came home yesterday.

Quick Reply: Pictures!!!! ***2010 Spring Tri-State Area E60 Meet,