Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

new and need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello All,

We have just bought a new BMW 530d auto M-Sport and this was a natural progression to our 320cd - we are expecting our first born and needed something more practical....

I was told about this forum yesterday by a really nice gentleman who spoke to me for over 30 mins and i called him for the first time and it was quiet late in the evening - to him, I very greatful and thanks for telling me about this forum and other stuff that I did not know.

I wanted to do the following to my car but do not know how and where to go exactly to have it done and at the best price possible?

1) Zenon lights - if possible?
2) Back line break lights - LCI taillight (ones with lines)
3) Slight spoiler.
4) Floor matts.
5) Slight tinted glass
6) I am also thinking of chiping the car - was advise to look at DMSautomotive and also tuning box?

If anyone can advise on the above, that woudl be great.

I am in the UK and am not a handy man as such so will need someone to help me out here.

Many thanks
Anand
07803959116 - 1barleyman@gmail.com
Old 05-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Hi Anand,

Welcome to the forum. The reason you're didn't get any replies yet is probably because you posted this in the Meet & Greet section commonly used to post info on gatherings and stuff, and you should have posted it in the Parts & Accessories section. Hopefully the Admins or Moderators will see this and move it there so more people can see your post and reply with suggestions.

I'm not from the UK so I can't answer all your questions but you should try sending a PM to member bruce_miranda as he's the one that makes the retrofit cables for the LCI lights to work on pre-LCI cars. He's also in the UK.

You can also try members like Darwin@SonicMS or Trinity Autosport for your other aftermarket needs. I believe they ship to the UK.

Good luck and have fun with your car.

Tony