Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

NCCBMWCCA NoVa Social 4/1/10

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Barbera Red E92 335

Join us at our new Spring location, Velocity Five in Falls Church, at the intersection of Gallows Rd and Lee Highway in Merrifield Plaza (and 2 blocks from the Dunn Loring Metro Station).

Velocity Five is an upscale sports bar with HDTVs everywhere and great food/drinks. They have a huge parking lot for us to hangout, so get there early to get a spot!!!

Velocity Five
8111 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 207-9464
http://www.velocityfiverestaurant.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm

BTW I post our events on multiple internet sites so don't be alarmed by the low # of RSVPs on this board. We've constantly average more than 25+ people for the past 2 years at our NoVA events. There will be plenty of other BMW owners from classic 850csi coupes to fully modded e90/e92/e93 (and everything in between).

Why sit in traffic when you can leave work early and come hang up with fellow club members

We'll get there at 6p to hangout and go inside at 7p. first person there should definitely park in a large enough area where ALL of us can fit (looks like we'll have a great turnout).

This is also a great opportunity for non-CCA members to join us to see how membership has its privileges; please PM me your intent and you can be my special guest.

PLEASE RSVP above so we can get an accurate headcount.