Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Mfest VI April 20-22, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mfest Registration ends on March 15, 2012
Click on the link and it'll walk you through...also pls read the FAQ section aswell..

RegisterMfest.com

We have been waiting for this for a FULL year and were getting closer as the days pass.

Mfest VI is NOT compulsory in any shape or form and always drama free.

Everyone needs to register Male and Female from ages 15 and up.

1. Register as soon as possible because from the looks of it we will get sold out again this year and will be alot sooner than the previous sold outs we've had.

2. Read through at least twice the details, order, choose which ever one you want to buy or join in such as the track, drag and merchandise.

3. Print your receipt, this will be your ticket and will speed up your registration on April 20th at the Palazzo.
NOTE: For those registering more than one person - On the check out page's order comments section, please state the names (as stated on their IDs') so that verification (male or female by birth) and age check up of your guests are done in a speedily manner at the registration room at the Palazzo on April 20.

4. Do not forget to bring a valid U.S. government issued ID (for U.S. Residents) or a National Passport (for non-U.S. Residents) that has a picture, unexpired date, and signature to the registration table. No I.D., No Entry.

5. Method of payment will be through paypal so get your paypal account ready.

6. Once you receive your group code, book your room as soon as possible. Once we book all the reserve rooms, we won't open anymore. NO REFUNDS OR WHATSOEVER AFTER THE GROUP CODE WAS EMAILED TO YOU.

7. Drag and track will start from 18 yrs old and up, but will be supervised by the track officials.

8. Club event is 21 years old and up although we will have plans for people under 21 below (most likely go kart competition).

9. If you have any questions and what not please email dscofftshirt@yahoo.com as soon as possible before you register and what not.

10. Always wear your OFFICIAL MFest wristbands at all times once given at the registration on April 20th till the 22nd. This will get you through all the gates, festivities and events which at some events like the night club will need your legal valid I.D or passport. Any tamper or removal of the MFest official wristbands will mean no entry to events and activities. This goes to ALL participants and Sponsors/Partners aswell.

11. For the registration:
If your born as a Male, you will be paying $159.
If your born as a Female you will be paying $69.

12. Goodie bags are still being determined and are not part of the registration/ticket, if we will have such bags these are a gift from Mfest to you.

13. Tshirts for Mfest VI both Men and Women are on a "While Supplies last".

Pls read carefully especially new comers...We will post up the pdf version so u guys can download it...

*Club event will be announced asap*

Old 04-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545iA - Built date 09/03, Sport Package, Alpine White III, Grey Interior, Cold Weather Package, PDC, Rear Electric Sunshades, Comfort Seats, Logic 7, Chromed BMW Style 124 18x8, 18x9 Wheels, M-Tech Aero Kit, Rear Trunk Decklid Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Valentine One Modifications: RDSport Quad Exhaust, 20x8.5 and 20x11 HRE 943R, Vorsteiner CF Decklid, Dinan CAI

Hello,

I was wondering if there will be any E60s from Socal going to MFest this weekend.

Originally Posted by laidback
Mfest Registration ends on March 15, 2012
Click on the link and it'll walk you through...also pls read the FAQ section aswell..

RegisterMfest.com

We have been waiting for this for a FULL year and were getting closer as the days pass.

Mfest VI is NOT compulsory in any shape or form and always drama free.

Everyone needs to register Male and Female from ages 15 and up.

1. Register as soon as possible because from the looks of it we will get sold out again this year and will be alot sooner than the previous sold outs we've had.

2. Read through at least twice the details, order, choose which ever one you want to buy or join in such as the track, drag and merchandise.

3. Print your receipt, this will be your ticket and will speed up your registration on April 20th at the Palazzo.
NOTE: For those registering more than one person - On the check out page's order comments section, please state the names (as stated on their IDs') so that verification (male or female by birth) and age check up of your guests are done in a speedily manner at the registration room at the Palazzo on April 20.

4. Do not forget to bring a valid U.S. government issued ID (for U.S. Residents) or a National Passport (for non-U.S. Residents) that has a picture, unexpired date, and signature to the registration table. No I.D., No Entry.

5. Method of payment will be through paypal so get your paypal account ready.

6. Once you receive your group code, book your room as soon as possible. Once we book all the reserve rooms, we won't open anymore. NO REFUNDS OR WHATSOEVER AFTER THE GROUP CODE WAS EMAILED TO YOU.

7. Drag and track will start from 18 yrs old and up, but will be supervised by the track officials.

8. Club event is 21 years old and up although we will have plans for people under 21 below (most likely go kart competition).

9. If you have any questions and what not please email dscofftshirt@yahoo.com as soon as possible before you register and what not.

10. Always wear your OFFICIAL MFest wristbands at all times once given at the registration on April 20th till the 22nd. This will get you through all the gates, festivities and events which at some events like the night club will need your legal valid I.D or passport. Any tamper or removal of the MFest official wristbands will mean no entry to events and activities. This goes to ALL participants and Sponsors/Partners aswell.

11. For the registration:
If your born as a Male, you will be paying $159.
If your born as a Female you will be paying $69.

12. Goodie bags are still being determined and are not part of the registration/ticket, if we will have such bags these are a gift from Mfest to you.

13. Tshirts for Mfest VI both Men and Women are on a "While Supplies last".

Pls read carefully especially new comers...We will post up the pdf version so u guys can download it...

*Club event will be announced asap*

Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

Since I can't get a Friday off, I'll be there at the track on Saturday! .I will also be at the old Vegas strip to do a photoshoot around 1am to 2am on Sunday morning, if you guys are interest...see you guys there...

Trung
Old 04-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

Trung, send me some flicks of your car from that weekend. I need a new desktop BG
Old 04-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Members

My Ride: (06 bmw 530xi) acs roof spoiler, hamann style front lip, acs trunk spoiler, 8500K GP Thunder Angel Eyes, h&r springs, (front) 20x8.5 -35offset (tires) 245/35/20, (rear) 20x10 -38offset (tires) 275/30/20, euro plate, Full mtech body kit. SOLD!!!

See you at mfest VI! I guess I'll be joining the VF- engineering caravan!!!