Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Lexus IS-F Performance Driving Event

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got this from another board.

I signed up for Sunday at 11:15am. Hope you guys can make it.

Originally Posted by Flipside909
Greetings,

My name is Ryan and i'm the Editor/Events Coordinator of fellow Internet Brands website, Club Lexus. I am extending any invitation for you guys to check out and drive the new IS-F in person on the track. I did get the approval from the site admin to post this here.

-----------------

Coming soon to a racetrack near you, Lexus will be presenting a new twist in exhibiting the all new 416hp Lexus IS-F performance luxury sedan. Unlike previous Taste of Lexus events, this event will allow people to explore the limits of the IS-F at a full fledged race track with expert driving instructors.

Event Dates & Locations

May 9 - 11, 2008 Autobahn Circuit - Joliet, Illinois
May 30 - June 1, 2008 Auto Club Speedway - Fontana, California
June 27 - 29, 2008 Summit Point Motorsports Park - Summit Point, West Virginia
July 11 - 13, 2008 Atlanta Motor Speedway - Hampton, Georgia

There will be two sessions offered for the Lexus Performance Driving Academy. The DRIVING ACADEMY - ULTIMATE which is a half day experience with IS-F. You will be able to experience the IS-F with one-on-one professional driving instruction and a chance to to explore the awesome power and handling. On top of that, you will be able to satisfy your lead foot with many hot laps around the track. Following the exhilarating session of track fun will be an awards ceremony for the participants. Spaces are limited and are filling up quickly for the ULTIMATE. You wont want to miss out on this special event. The other session is the DRIVING ACADEMY which is a 2 hour session which gives you time to drive the IS-F and a host of other performance Lexus models to experience.

You are invited to experience new IS-F. Space is very limited. Please use this invitation number for priority registration to the event. LP61674719

To register, you must be at least 21 years old and licensed to drive:
http://tasteoflexus.com/performance/registration.asp

An FAQ to the event:
http://tasteoflexus.com/performance/faq.asp

If you are having issues with registering with the current Invitation code listed above, please send me a PM or send an email to

editor.clublexus@gmail.com

We'll see you on the track!

Old 05-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

WHat! thats BS! I owned a Lexus IS and I didnt even get an invitation!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Contributors

Eric, have you been to one of these Lexus events before? If so, what did you think about it.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Nope I never got invited to them... wonder how I can get on the invite list... I heard about the one last year cuz I was on ClubLexus but I didnt care for it since they had no good cars there... the most interesting one was the IS 350 and that was parked in my driveway at the time. But this year the IS-F??? I would totally want to check it out. Oh wells... let me know how it goes Ken.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 525i (not LCI) - Alpine white, M sport package, Comfort seats, Logic 7, Bluetooth, Xenon adaptive headlights, PDC, sunroof, A/C with extended features, etc.

yea i got this invitation...prolly cuz i had signed up on their website n ordered some brochures...

anyway, wont be in town.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 525i (not LCI) - Alpine white, M sport package, Comfort seats, Logic 7, Bluetooth, Xenon adaptive headlights, PDC, sunroof, A/C with extended features, etc.

here's the info for BMW Ultimate drive if anyone's interested...
Attached Thumbnails Lexus IS-F Performance Driving Event-picture_3.png   Lexus IS-F Performance Driving Event-picture_6.png