Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Feeler. NYC BLACKED OUT Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

nice this should be fun =) im dont for whenever just set the time and i'll see if im busy that weekend i should be able to clear it up
Old 04-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

After reading about KPPC, that place gives me the chill. And I read some people have to dodge police/security in order to get in or near. So I don't know how much attention it would draw with a fleet of E60s parking around the premises. GL
Old 04-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Senior Members

i'm in montreal from the 30th to the second - and i can not do satrudays
Old 04-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 06' BMW 530xi

Originally Posted by joebaggg
the later the better i gotta fix my eyebrows when my car comes back from paint (m5 kit) im blacking out the eyebrows
I gotta see how the eyebrows will look

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
nice this should be fun =) im dont for whenever just set the time and i'll see if im busy that weekend i should be able to clear it up
+1
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 Audi S4

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Any tri-state members with blacked out cars wanna meet up? We can meet at a cemetery or something. It's going to be a funeral. Had this idea last year with some members in mind like Stylezzza, Advan, Ghostteck, (DK) But Stylezzza sold his car, Anthony didn't get his car yet. So that didn't work out. So for this year. I just noticed we got a small collection of blacked out cars. All other colors are welcome. Just when we take pics of the blacked out cars, you guys have to sit aside. Segregation

So off the top of my head. Members that have blacked out rides:

Joebagg
545ipoeser
Ghostteck
Krazi Bluntz
(DK)

Any other members with blacked out cars?

P.S. Not racist at all. Don't mean to offend anyone. People that know us, know we are not racist at all. But here's another idea. Don't hang me now. But how about a all Alpine White meet. Destination - By a Saltine factory or distribution. Brands like "Premium", "Krispy" I just thought it will be funny as hell. It can be subliminal. White cars lined up with a building that has the word "Saltine" in the pics. I'm going to hell. I know it.
Yup, sold my 5, sold my AMG, now i got the 2010 audi S4 in black lmao. hit me up, you guys got my number
Old 04-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Alex, you sold the SLK already? How do you like the 2010 S4? I love the looks, but haven't driven it yet. Chipped it, I'm assuming?

Don't leave us hanging, Bro - post up some pics!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i manual
Model Year: 2008
Engine: V8

Originally Posted by v_therussian
Alex, you sold the SLK already? How do you like the 2010 S4? I love the looks, but haven't driven it yet. Chipped it, I'm assuming?

lol alex is an all biker dude now he not into cars like he was back then
Old 04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by stylezzza
Yup, sold my 5, sold my AMG, now i got the 2010 audi S4 in black lmao. hit me up, you guys got my number
It was great seeing you last night! So random. I literally had just gotten off a plane from Chicago, walked into my house, grabbed my car keys and went out for a bite to eat, when I ran into you. What are the odds!?!?! LOL!

Hope to see you at the June 12th meet!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 Audi S4

Originally Posted by v_therussian

Yeah bro, sold the AMG about 4 months ago and picked up the S4 right after. I love almost everything about the S4 except for the stock wheels it came with but im planning to change them out for some BBS, as far as handling, power etc, i am quite impressed and so far it is stock lol, been modding my yamaha r6 but now that im done modding that, time to mod my S4

Originally Posted by Ghostteck
lol alex is an all biker dude now he not into cars like he was back then
lmao im still into cars, just that i have a extra toy to play with now haha

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
It was great seeing you last night! So random. I literally had just gotten off a plane from Chicago, walked into my house, grabbed my car keys and went out for a bite to eat, when I ran into you. What are the odds!?!?! LOL!

Hope to see you at the June 12th meet!
it was good seeing you again too C, i knew that M5 looked familiar haha, shouldve took a run with your M5 with my motorcycle LOL. I am considering either driving my S4 to bear mountain or riding up there with my r6.. hmm
Old 04-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by stylezzza
lmao im still into cars, just that i have a extra toy to play with now haha

Hope to see you June 12th

Quick Reply: Feeler. NYC BLACKED OUT Meet