Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Mar 8, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 550i..... ex

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='530914' date='Feb 13 2008, 12:42 PM
not on your lap. she'll be in the backseat getting a ride from you as her driver to see me. so ill owe you mucho thanks when i see you

Hell if that's the case I'll be riding backseat with her, while YOU drive US around heehee
Old 02-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Torquey5' post='530923' date='Feb 13 2008, 10:06 AM
Hell if that's the case I'll be riding backseat with her, while YOU drive US around heehee
is this ever going to stop? hahaha
Old 02-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Contributors

Rats! All this sucks because I thought my car was looking pretty good. I should stay away from all you guys because my baby keeps getting spat on. I'm starting to get a complex here. Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate all the comments on my car, but when it comes time to the dirty details, I would rather here it in person so that it can be shown to me on the spot. That way I can figure out how to get it fixed. All this public scrutiny is going to make me feel people are just checking it to see the imperfections and not the car as a whole. D, I wish you showed me that stuff when I was at the shop. Honestly, I don't know what's going on here. I get my car Monday evening after a long day. Then the next thing I know my car spurred some heated discussions on 2 forums. "Can't we all just get along?" LOL. Let's just get back on topic for piss sake. March 8th is going to be a great time. I can't wait to see all the cars and having a few with the owners.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I just got around to reading the recent posts on this thread as well as the one from mymbonline.

Van, Darwin, I sent you guys an email. Sorry Al, I don't have your email or I would have included you. I'm hoping that you guys can take this offline.

Nerweezy and Turkey5, both of you go sit in the corner and i'll deal with you guys later.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Members

Originally Posted by bugawako' post='530956' date='Feb 13 2008, 02:25 PM
Rats! All this sucks because I thought my car was looking pretty good. I should stay away from all you guys because my baby keeps getting spat on. I'm starting to get a complex here. Don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate all the comments on my car, but when it comes time to the dirty details, I would rather here it in person so that it can be shown to me on the spot. That way I can figure out how to get it fixed. All this public scrutiny is going to make me feel people are just checking it to see the imperfections and not the car as a whole. D, I wish you showed me that stuff when I was at the shop. Honestly, I don't know what's going on here. I get my car Monday evening after a long day. Then the next thing I know my car spurred some heated discussions on 2 forums. "Can't we all just get along?" LOL. Let's just get back on topic for piss sake. March 8th is going to be a great time. I can't wait to see all the cars and having a few with the owners.

Hahahaha, your car look awsome , and we did put back the extra clip for you on the sideskirt and clean some of the glue residue. The only thing i can't do was the fogs. Again I love the way the car look, that the reason why i want to get a 6 for myself..

This is just a simple misunderstanding that went overboard.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by bugawako' post='530956' date='Feb 13 2008, 11:25 AM
Bernie,
Doesn't matter who did the paint and install of the Hamann body kit, I said it over on MyMBOnline and I'l say it here, your car looks sick! Can't wait to do some of this Name:  beer.gif
Views: 10
Size:  17.8 KB at SLO which of course will lead to Name:  toast.gif
Views: 9
Size:  13.8 KB
Old 02-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Contributors

Aha! I didn't realize that. Thanks for adding the clip. Also, I didn't realize Hamann fogs were supposed to go in there.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Contributors

Thanks V. Ya, I'm really looking forward to the drive and doing some drinking with everyone.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by bugawako' post='530973' date='Feb 13 2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks V. Ya, I'm really looking forward to the drive and doing some drinking with everyone.
As long as you're not doing some drinking ON the drive.

Bern, we've copied you on about a trillion email with a bunch of nonsense chat and this is probably the first I've heard from you. I guess you're real cause I was thinking Mark had an imaginary friend.

I think your car looks awesome and can't wait to see it at the Meet!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:22 AM
Contributors

Actually, this is Mark, and Bernie is my imaginary friend. You found me out. I guess I must confess to another thing, I like to wear heals when I drive! LOL

Quick Reply: Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Mar 8, 2008