Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Mar 8, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

"What What..."

Originally Posted by Torquey5' post='530773' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:41 PM
Okay, what the HELL is going on here? I leave for 5min for dinner and everything's gone haywire up the wazoo.

What is Freed0m up to now??!
Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

...moi?

Originally Posted by vegastrashed' post='530668' date='Feb 12 2008, 06:32 PM
freed0m,
You is a troublemaker. About to get banned from MyMBOnline.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i..... ex

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='530776' date='Feb 13 2008, 03:51 AM
"What What..."

In the butt butt..............
Old 02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Contributors

OH, HELL NO YOU DIDN"T!!!!

Originally Posted by Torquey5' post='530778' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:55 PM
In da BUTT BUTT!!!!! Wanna dew it in my butt? In my butt?? Oh let's dew it in my butt!
Old 02-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='530465' date='Feb 12 2008, 03:01 PM
Has SonicMS fixed the suspension issues yet? Who did the Hamann body kit painting and installation? That looks outrageously clean and HOT The paint colors and fitment is flawless!!!
Comeon Van....stop playing games. You are the neighbor of the previous owner of the kit (whose daddy owns the body shop). You know EXACTLY where the work was done. Have you even seen this car in person?

Sorry to call you out directly on this, but I've had enough of your instigation for the day. YOu ask Darwin and Sonic MS for favors and you can't even stay loyal to one shop. You jump around from shop to shop and talk crap about every shop when you aren't there.

Did you even consider that what you are saying is that SonicMS doesn't do great paintwork or fitment on bodykits? Didn't SONICMS do paint work on your body kit and spoilers? Didn't SONICMS remove both your roof spoiler and decklid spoiler the other day?

Here's some pics of a few cars that we've done, just in case you haven't seen them:

if you want more, i have many, many more.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Contributors

Oh wow... Nice pics Al

Let me clarify things out for you:

1) I actually didn't know where the work was done util the owner of the 6 conv. told me
2) There are no "favors" in business, I have paid for everything single items/labor done at Carlab/SonicMS... As for Darwin, he's is a very cool cat and I've referred many friends to SonicMS in the past.
3) As a comsumer, I'll shop around and bring my car to the shop that can get the work done professionally so I don't have to deal with the BS
4) You said "SonicMS doesn't do great paintwork or fitment on bodykits", I never did.
5) Yes, SonicMS did the front Hamann bumper painting and rear diffuser for me... I'll just leave it at that
6) Yes, SonicMS did the roof and decklid spoiler removal for me last week... Guess what!!!? I PAID premium for the labor, so what's your point?
7) I actually have seen most of the car you posted in person, I'll just leave it at that.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Members

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='530782' date='Feb 13 2008, 04:30 AM
Oh wow... Nice pics Al

1) I actually didn't know where the work was done util the owner of the 6 conv. told me
2) There are no "favors" in business, I have paid for everything single items/labord done at Carlab/SonicMS... Even spent my own money at other shops to fix the installation afterward. As for Darwin, he's is a very cool cat and I've said this many many times before.
3) As a comsumer, I'll shop around and bring my car to the shop that can get the work done professionally so I don't have to deal with the BS
4) You said "SonicMS doesn't do great paintwork or fitment on bodykits", I never did.
5) Yes, SonicMS did the front Hamann bumper painting and rear diffuser for me... I'll just leave it at that
6) Yes, SonicMS did the roof and decklid spoiler removal for me last week... Guess what!!!? I PAID for the labor, so what's your point? Ask, your "krew" there how much I paid for the removal of the two items PLUS other "fee", you'll flip.
7) I actually have seen most of the car you posted in person, I'll just leave it at that.
Just read what you posted in this thread, and the thread in mymbonline.com. http://www.mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7847 Any reasonable person will come to the conclusion that you instigated the ENTIRE fiasco. You can keep denying what you said, but after people in the forums read your posts, what is implied is a totally different thing. When your posts start having any potential, detrimental effects on SONIC MS's sales and business, I will definitely step in and say something. As a consumer, YOU should know that.

I'll just leave it at that.

I see you keep editing your post.......why is that?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Does freedom = Hamann6? I thought he was l0st_tex
Old 02-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Members

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='530782' date='Feb 13 2008, 03:30 AM
Oh wow... Nice pics Al

2) There are no "favors" in business, I have paid for everything single items/labor done at Carlab/SonicMS... As for Darwin, he's is a very cool cat and I've referred many friends to SonicMS in the past.
6) Yes, SonicMS did the roof and decklid spoiler removal for me last week... Guess what!!!? I PAID premium for the labor, so what's your point?
Van,

The removal of the roof spoiler and the trunk spoiler is very hard, due to the fact that a lot of polyurathane glue was used in the installation process. I know you for a long time and i always give you the best price whenever possible.

I have to go to German Autobody to clean up the glue, the process in which they charged me $150. Thats why we charged you $200.

As for storage fee, we charged customer that leave their stuff behind after the installation. The wheels that you or your friends drop off at my shop was sitting in my storage for more than 2 months. We charge you 2 months ($60) storage because thats when we move it to public storage, we don't charged you for the time it was actually sitting at the shop.

As for Bernie problem, We never implied to people that we did the kit on that car, because I tell Al that kit was not installed professionaly. ie, The Foglight used was not original Hamann fogs that came with the car, All the clips was never put back on in the original position. Excessive Glue was visible in the joint of the rear wing and was touch up by paint. However as always we keep it to ourselves, because why we would want to hurt other people's business when we are not 100% all the time?

The problem arise when the owner of the previous 6 series mention that we didn't do the work on the car and for Al thats an INSULT. We did work on the car.

I just hope that this whole situation doesn't get worse, We all cool with each other and i just hope that this is just a simple misunderstanding.

I would like to apologize if I or SonicMS didn't do a quality work as you would expect.

Best Regards

Darwin@SonicMS
Old 02-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by Torquey5' post='530775' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:48 PM
Pffft, tell me that when you see me rollin' to the meet with her riding shotgun, on my lap..... BOOYA!
not on your lap. she'll be in the backseat getting a ride from you as her driver to see me. so ill owe you mucho thanks when i see you

Quick Reply: Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat Mar 8, 2008