Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

Bimmerfest 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2010 535i Alpine white Premium PKG -Two tone cream/beige Dakota leather seat trim -Universal garage door opener -Auto-dimming pwr folding exterior mirrors -Auto-dimming rearview mirror -Illum inner door handles -Illum door storage bins -Front footwell lighting -Rear entry/exit lighting -Additional trunk lighting -LED exterior ground lighting -High Definition Radio -Heated Front Seats DVD-Based Navigation System -Controller w/voice command system -Expanded iDrive system -Real time traffic info

Hey guys, I didn't see a lot of people responding or even noticing the Bimmerfest post on the meet & greet forum so I figured I put something on here. Anyway, Bimmerfest is this Saturday 05/19/2012! If you knew about it already I know you are all excited and ready to go! But just in case you didn't or are curious to learn more, here are some links. I will most likely be joining the caravan leaving from the Irvine Spectrum Mall. There should be tons of people participating in the caravans which will make this years event even better! So check it out and let us know what you're plans are. Hope to see you there! Maybe put some faces to all of the beautiful cars on this forum

Caravans in SoCal

Bimmerfest Wesbsite

Bimmerfest Forum
Old 05-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: coilvers retrofits
Model Year: 2001 and 2011

I'll be there
Old 05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

Check.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2010 535i Alpine white Premium PKG -Two tone cream/beige Dakota leather seat trim -Universal garage door opener -Auto-dimming pwr folding exterior mirrors -Auto-dimming rearview mirror -Illum inner door handles -Illum door storage bins -Front footwell lighting -Rear entry/exit lighting -Additional trunk lighting -LED exterior ground lighting -High Definition Radio -Heated Front Seats DVD-Based Navigation System -Controller w/voice command system -Expanded iDrive system -Real time traffic info

Originally Posted by roskinc
I'll be there
Cool hope to see you there bro. Are you caravanning from anywhere?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 08 528i TiAg Premium/Cold Weather Pkg, 20% Tint, Technic Harness, JL Audio 12W7, JL HD 750/1 and LOTS of lighting mods!!!!!

90% Chance that I'm going. Depends what time i can wake up for the caravan lol
Old 05-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Members

Originally Posted by MORI3L
90% Chance that I'm going. Depends what time i can wake up for the caravan lol
I hear ya. They are leaving pretty early. The one is SD is taking off at 5AM! Those guys are dedicated lol Well hope you can make it.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Members
Senior Members

Meeting in Torrance with the meets we have every other Thursday. Meeting at 7am. Be cool to meet people from the boards see ther e60 in person.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i, Dinan intake, Dinan exhaust, RPI ram air scoop, smoke vinyled taillights and eyebrow on headlights, smoked LED side markers, 17 piece LED interior lights, color matched fog lights to HID's, 20w LED angel eyes, Sprintbooster V2, Gunmet

I'll be leaving with the Ikea caravan in Costa Mesa. They are leaving at 0800. Let's represent the E60!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 PM
Guz
Members

Planning to go....but not sure which caravan to join. Everyone meet far away..
Where in Torrance you will be meeting.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Guz
Planning to go....but not sure which caravan to join. Everyone meet far away..
Where in Torrance you will be meeting.
Torrance cross roads infront of the wellsfargo next to in-n-out. Crenshaw and Lomita blvd. funny I took photos at the same spot as you have on your avatar. Over in PV right?

Quick Reply: Bimmerfest 2012