Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

American LeMans Series BMW Corral at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Sat. 9/

Old 08-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04' E46 325i Sold 05' E60 53oi Sold (tranny issues) 08' E92 328i coupe 6spd MT (Current ride)
Red face

BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter will be hosting the Corral on Sat Sept 17!

September 16-18 - The American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón Round 8 roars into Laguna Seca and we'll have a hospitality tent and corral at Turn 5 where you can watch all the action. BMW Team RLL loves its California fans. Come and be part of the action to cheer the BMWs into the winner?s circle!

Saturday, September 17th is just another day at the office for Californians Joey Hand and Bill Auberlen and their co-drivers. BMW fans will have a very special opportunity at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to meet and greet the BMW Team Rahal Letterman Lanigan members as they near the end of the 2011 racing season.

For more information and for tickets and corral pass check out this link

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...4A77C7F02F8C8D

Heres a picture of the past Grand-Am corral at laguna seca this up coming event should be big and have a bigger turn out!

come show support and Hope to see you guys there!!:happyanim:
Old 08-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carlos916
BMWCCA Golden Gate Chapter will be hosting the Corral on Sat Sept 17!

September 16-18 - The American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón Round 8 roars into Laguna Seca and we'll have a hospitality tent and corral at Turn 5 where you can watch all the action. BMW Team RLL loves its California fans. Come and be part of the action to cheer the BMWs into the winner?s circle!

Saturday, September 17th is just another day at the office for Californians Joey Hand and Bill Auberlen and their co-drivers. BMW fans will have a very special opportunity at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to meet and greet the BMW Team Rahal Letterman Lanigan members as they near the end of the 2011 racing season.

For more information and for tickets and corral pass check out this link

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...4A77C7F02F8C8D

Heres a picture of the past Grand-Am corral at laguna seca this up coming event should be big and have a bigger turn out!

come show support and Hope to see you guys there!!:happyanim:
I'll be going to the sunday race, but I don't think I'll be taking my car out there though.