Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

3rd Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat, Nov 15th

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leggomysakyo' post='715035
hehehehe thanks AL!!
bilis na! sama ka na. we're all actually very normal, aside from ECF, we're all harmless pare!lol
Old 11-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='715051' date='Nov 7 2008, 10:57 AM
bilis na! sama ka na. we're all actually very normal, aside from ECF, we're all harmless pare!lol
i love too but i have to drive my wife to norco she's 5months pregnant by the way
Old 11-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

Originally Posted by euro2nv' post='715052' date='Nov 7 2008, 10:59 AM
i love too but i have to drive my wife to norco she's 5months pregnant by the way
Okay... Next meet you're coming!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

Let's get an e60 basketball game together! Bring your shoes everyone!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by leggomysakyo' post='715057' date='Nov 7 2008, 11:04 AM
Okay... Next meet you're coming!
sure pare next time!! im still having a blast with Kim K. waaahhh!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='714662' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:46 PM
looks good T, but a few questions...

with the parking i see, do you think we'll have enough spaces for all of us. especially since most of us will roll in at noon.

secondly, did i miss a potluck list of things to bring? or are we basically bringing whatever we want? if so, kinda dangerous leaving it up to a bunch of "guys"!lol

I was also wondering about this, Is there a list to say what we're bringing or just bring anything?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by leggomysakyo' post='715060' date='Nov 7 2008, 03:04 PM
Let's get an e60 basketball game together! Bring your shoes everyone!
that'll be so cool! i haven't played ball in awhile!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

I'm thinking of getting a faster car for this meet
Old 11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='714662' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:46 PM
looks good T, but a few questions...

with the parking i see, do you think we'll have enough spaces for all of us. especially since most of us will roll in at noon.

secondly, did i miss a potluck list of things to bring? or are we basically bringing whatever we want? if so, kinda dangerous leaving it up to a bunch of "guys"!lol
You're right we probably all won't fit in the parking but there's also residential street parking immediately next to the main parking and park, probably only 15-20 yards away. We can probably double park as much as possible too.

I looked at another park called Laguna Lake Park by a lake but the parking lot is just as small and the main street is far away. We're going to just stick to this one as the contract is probably in the mail at my house now. BTW, I paid for the park use as well as liability (for our group size) and alcohol insurance so we can legally have a blast getting drunk. LOL!

As for the food list, I thought you're bringing everything John??? WTF man? No free ride here buddy.

I'll actually put together a list and will discuss with VT. I think we'll ask for some volunteers to bring some stuff and not make everyone do it cause that'll get confusing. R1RACER, if you're reading this Joe, I know you'll be there the day before so I might ask you for a big favor of doing a Costco run for the basic stuff like paper plates, utensils, napkins, beer, chips..etc. We'll have other people bring other stuff and will just spread the cost around. I'll work on the list and stuff this weekend.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='715394' date='Nov 7 2008, 04:50 PM
You're right we probably all won't fit in the parking but there's also residential street parking immediately next to the main parking and park, probably only 15-20 yards away. We can probably double park as much as possible too.

I looked at another park called Laguna Lake Park by a lake but the parking lot is just as small and the main street is far away. We're going to just stick to this one as the contract is probably in the mail at my house now. BTW, I paid for the park use as well as liability (for our group size) and alcohol insurance so we can legally have a blast getting drunk. LOL!

As for the food list, I thought you're bringing everything John??? WTF man? No free ride here buddy.

I'll actually put together a list and will discuss with VT. I think we'll ask for some volunteers to bring some stuff and not make everyone do it cause that'll get confusing. R1RACER, if you're reading this Joe, I know you'll be there the day before so I might ask you for a big favor of doing a Costco run for the basic stuff like paper plates, utensils, napkins, beer, chips..etc. We'll have other people bring other stuff and will just spread the cost around. I'll work on the list and stuff this weekend.
yo, i got the poker chips and cards taken care of!lol

we'll make the best of the parking situation, maybe you can cone off a section for us when you get there in the morning!lol

Quick Reply: 3rd Central Cali Meet - San Luis Obispo - Sat, Nov 15th