Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

The custom job and sounds were fantastic Some of us got the chance to listen to the system when the rest of the group were doing the wine tasting tour

Originally Posted by wheelzplus' post='254016' date='Mar 12 2006, 06:41 PM
ITS ACTUALLY CARBON FIBER VINYL. FROM WHAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME WHEN INTALLED THE SYSTEM HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS PRETTY NEW STUFF.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by CENTRAL CALI' post='254011' date='Mar 12 2006, 06:21 PM
BTW Tony nice Avatar
Thanks for taking those pics of my new AngeliBright Angel Eyes.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='254036' date='Mar 12 2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks for taking those pics of my new AngeliBright Angel Eyes.
Not a problem, it was my pleasure. I can say you have one heck of a car.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='254021' date='Mar 12 2006, 06:56 PM
The custom job and sounds were fantastic Some of us got the chance to listen to the system when the rest of the group were doing the wine tasting tour
Man, I'm soo tempted to upgrade my sound system. I used to be an audio nut years ago. Tried many different brands in my old cars...Alphasonik, Rockford Fosgate, Soundstream, Zapco, HiFonics...etc.... I guess the main reason I haven't done anything with this car is that I don't want to affect the performance with the heavy audio components. I've been really happy with the Logic7 system too. Hmm...maybe I can just upgrade the stock speakers/subwoofers and amplifier??? Sh#t..more money....
Old 03-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by Blackonblackonblack' post='254007' date='Mar 12 2006, 06:13 PM
I'M HOME!!! Once again, through sleet and snow on the Grapevine! THANK YOU ALL! It was nice to meet all of you. Tony...'twas great meeting the whole family at Santana Row...and Z & L it was great hanging out with you two too (tutu? ) after the meet...and yes, thanks to Mr. and Mrs. CoolTones for the shirts.

Hey, EBMCS03 I bought you a shirt! I hope you're a medium! Just a little thank you for your help in the past.

I'll write more later.

You really didnt have to! How did the 545 perform over sleet and snow down the grapevine? those runflats cant be good... Did DSC kick in?
Old 03-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Members

That was a great meet! I was surprised to see such a great turnout even though the weather wasn't that great. Three times the size of our first one at Santana Row. Much props to the two of you that drove up from SoCal. Thanks to the two Tony's for setting up the wine tasting, winery tour, lunch and providing us with shirts. I'm sure our next one will be with better weather conditions.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 M5 -- Exterior: Silverstone, Interior: Black. Fully Loaded. That just about sums it up! :-)

Hey Fellow Silicon Valley E60 Forum Members!

Sorry for the delay in getting the photos uploaded. New camera, new software. What more can I say?

Thanks for all the kind replies. This Meet & Greet was truly a success because of everyone who dared to brave the weather and come out to meet. Judging from the photos it looks like we had 20+ E60s show up. Maybe we can double that for the next Meet & Greet!

As soon as I can figure out what to do here I'll get the photos posted.
Cheers,
CoolTones
Old 03-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i Sport Auto (see sig)

Man, I'm so pissed, I had some unavoidable crap come down at the last second and had to bag this time :'(... if the buffet price really was fixed I apologize, I'll contribute extra for the next meet. The good news is I'll have a writeup on my new system posted within two weeks (the one people saw at the first meet). Well, it's not so new now, all the components were in last fall, but I finally finished crafting the new dash trim, which is almost done... also seriously thinking about the supercharger from VF Engineering, gonna call them Monday.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Members

Thanks to everyone who should up at the Meet, this is what it's all about. EuroCarFan & Cooltunes many thanks for setting everything up. Can't wait for the next one, hopefully I will have more eye candy to show off.

Some of the guys I spoke to are in interested in trying to set up a Group Buy from Dinan. So far I think there are five of us; maybe we can gather another 5 to make it 10 and increase our buying power.

EuroCarFan I plain on calling Felipe sometime this week to see what can be worked out. I will add a post once I gather the info, keep your fingers crossed.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

What are we group buying from Dinan?

Originally Posted by BRISBMW' post='254248' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks to everyone who should up at the Meet, this is what it's all about. EuroCarFan & Cooltunes many thanks for setting everything up. Can't wait for the next one, hopefully I will have more eye candy to show off.

Some of the guys I spoke to are in interested in trying to set up a Group Buy from Dinan. So far I think there are five of us; maybe we can gather another 5 to make it 10 and increase our buying power.

EuroCarFan I plain on calling Felipe sometime this week to see what can be worked out. I will add a post once I gather the info, keep your fingers crossed.

Quick Reply: 2nd Bay Area, CA Meet – Mar 11th Wente Winery