Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

**PIX - E60 Bear Mtn, NY Meet**

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Dinan S Package

damn it, i thought it was last saturday! didnt see the date change. i have plans, would love to be there. have fun gents
Old 07-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Members

The planets are aligning for disaster. I lost my rear diffuser today. No way I'm driving all day without one. I'm sorry, guys
Old 07-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '05 545 Titanium Silver, Black Leather - Nav, Logic 7, Cold weather. Mods: Carbon filter removed. M5 iDrive knob. Umnitza license plate LEDs. MP3 40% 3M tint ACS Anti-Roll(sway) bars RPI Scoop G-tech Pro RR CF Roundels CF Wheel caps

Originally Posted by E60wCheese' post='632414' date='Jul 25 2008, 10:44 AM
the night i found the mouse my wife screamed at me!

i got home at like 430 am and when i saw it i immediately threw on my timbs and starting stomping the yard!! lol
I've heard that those electronic noise things or that one that sets up an electromagnetic field (a scam if you ask me) don't work. Best thing is to lay plenty of lethal traps , usually side by side and bait with peanut butter. I've tried live traps but they tend to find a way out of them.

This is from someone that used to live out in the sticks...

On a side note....my ECU is done
Old 07-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Guys - PM me if you want my cell. I'm heading out to the city tonight and don't plan on be homing until very, very late. That said, I won't be checking the board, so if you message me, look for a PM in the morning, before you take off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. For those meeting us up there, we'll see you at The Bear Mtn Inn at 10am. For those coming from Long Island, see you at the Jericho spot at 8am. For those meeting us off the Cross Island, see you at 8:30am sharp.

Have a good night.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Premium Package - Under Construction

Originally Posted by Brit_in_NJ' post='632731
Guys - PM me if you want my cell. I'm heading out to the city tonight and don't plan on be homing until very, very late. That said, I won't be checking the board, so if you message me, look for a PM in the morning, before you take off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. For those meeting us up there, we'll see you at The Bear Mtn Inn at 10am. For those coming from Long Island, see you at the Jericho spot at 8am. For those meeting us off the Cross Island, see you at 8:30am sharp.

Have a good night.
Unfortunately i was right and the speedy work of the plumbers hired to rip on the corner of my bathroom have succeeded in changing my plans to attend tomorrows meeting.
tonight i am forced to set traps in front of the bathroom door HOPING i catch THE critter i seen the other day. I hope it is only one(chances are its not) in which case i hope i have enuff traps!!

Im gonna be at the rocks in the morning just because i hate the fact that i can not commit to the whole thing!

Here is what they left me with!

**On a lighter note...WHILE I WAS AT WORk =) lol..my wife was walking around in the kitchen and UNBENOUNCED TO HER lol she stepped on the trap i left under the cabinet in the corner!!

Why would she stick her foot all the way in the corner UNDERNEATH THE CABINET? BEATS ME!
Old 07-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Production date: 02/04 Color: Black Sapphire Metallic Trim: Anthracite Options: Sport package with STEPTRONIC, Premium Sound, Rear Sunshade, Xenon

Have a great time guys and take lots of pictures.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Contributors

Im all set. See everyone in the AM. Im meeting Calton in Jericho at 8 sharp. 1st stop will be Bayside Marina on the Cross Island. 2nd stop will be rest stop on Palisades Pkwy right off the GW. Onwards from there.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Contributors

anyone from jersey want to meet up on gsp by the last rest stop between exit 171 and 172 around 9:30?
Old 07-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

That was hands down the best Drive I've ever done of any BMW meet! Unreal!!! No question about it! For those that missed today, you missed one of the most amazing drives ever. We are looking to make this same drive for our final, summer E60 East Coast meet in September. It will be on a Saturday and I will post a poll to choose a date soon. You won't want to miss it.

We have some amazing videos of the drive today. Poleposition and Bimmer722 will post them later. Poleposition filmed the entire drive on his HD camera in 1080i. Can't wait to check that bad boy out.

Great seeing all of you guys today. Had a total blast, except for being really hungover this morning. I'm so glad I didn't bail, even though I wanted to hurl all morning. Hahahaha!

Post your pix!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Members

Poleposition and Bimmer722, we're gonna need to pixelate in censorship the bare ass of my car hehe.

Pictures coming later today!

Quick Reply: **PIX - E60 Bear Mtn, NY Meet**