Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

***OFFICIAL //MFest 2 Las Vegas ***

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see you soon!
Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='619182' date='Jul 8 2008, 11:02 PM
just booked my room. thank you very much Chris
Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Contributors

For those in doubt here's a pic of the pool area were we blocked of this entire section for the pool party after the show and shine...

Yes this entire section will be ours (Cabanas 1-9+) Note that there are two pools in front of the cabanas for us and a few steps will be the main pool and this area is elevated...

the view from the Cabanas
Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Looks like I am in! Just driving home at like 1:30 am Sunday morning to make it back
Old 07-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by ImSort0fABigDeal' post='631040' date='Jul 23 2008, 03:14 PM
Looks like I am in!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Debating if I want to go, It's hard to say no to Vegas. Any caravan from Norcal?
Old 07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

John.... Any word on getting an extra room for Rog and Grace??.... They def want to go...! it's gonna be fun!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by leggomysakyo' post='631321' date='Jul 23 2008, 10:38 PM
John.... Any word on getting an extra room for Rog and Grace??.... They def want to go...! it's gonna be fun!
Al, unforunately no more rooms at the RR. but Chris was able to secure rooms at the nearby JW Marriott.

here's a msg from Chris:

"For those needing rooms... The deposit was made and we got JW Marriot in Vegas (grp code: Mfemfea (very close to Red Rock and a very nice Hotel aswell) you can book/ reserve online just click on the link http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...mfea&app=resvl choose the dates ( August 29-30 or till 31, 2008 ) and follow the instructions... rates are 139 per night plus 9% = @ $150.51 total per night...again i cannot state enough that you have to book your rooms asap as this rooms will go fast...there are not many left and some of Mfest guys gave up their rooms at Red Rock and gave it to the newbies, I (most likely) will be staying at JW Marriot we decided to do this so nobody will feel left out and for the "Camaraderie of Mfest" note: that were ever you book your rooms you are more than welcome to participate on ALL the Mfest activities and parties...now we did our part it's up to you guys to do yours..."
Old 07-25-2008, 07:47 AM
Contributors

Pre Registration Info
<div align='left'>After many hours of calculating and negotiations, we have priced the whole Mfest registration fees on a College student budget (which as everybody knows on the meetings we had that i was pushing for an affordable event ) so everybody can afford and participate, i highly recommend everybody going to Mfest to pre register as it would really help us and make the event more organized...also if you register at the event it'll be more than the pre registration...

Click here to register and pay...note this is per person as we are going to have your name and your tags at the registration table along with all the goodie bag , t shirt and etc...if you are registering 2 or more pls register/ pay accordingly...
Mfest pre registration fees
btw there are no extra fees as we are absorbing the 3% credit card fees...

those who have ordered the tshirt with their name will be submitted to our printer at the end of the month...

Thanks
Laidback
I would like to thank Doug for borrowing us the greekclick
</div>
Old 08-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Senior Members

Damn this thread is sleeping

let's get some blood going...teaser pics of one fo the raffle were giving out for Mfest (raffle rpices are around 25-30k+ so far)

Old 08-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 545i with SMG Carbon Fiber Grills- Thanks to ModBargins Carbon Fiber Roundels 20 inch Staggered GFG Wheels--Soon to be powder Coated

Originally Posted by MacFly' post='632486' date='Jul 25 2008, 08:47 AM
Pre Registration Info
<div align='left'>After many hours of calculating and negotiations, we have priced the whole Mfest registration fees on a College student budget (which as everybody knows on the meetings we had that i was pushing for an affordable event ) so everybody can afford and participate, i highly recommend everybody going to Mfest to pre register as it would really help us and make the event more organized...also if you register at the event it'll be more than the pre registration...

Click here to register and pay...note this is per person as we are going to have your name and your tags at the registration table along with all the goodie bag , t shirt and etc...if you are registering 2 or more pls register/ pay accordingly...
Mfest pre registration fees
btw there are no extra fees as we are absorbing the 3% credit card fees...

those who have ordered the tshirt with their name will be submitted to our printer at the end of the month...

Thanks
Laidback
I would like to thank Doug for borrowing us the greekclick
</div>

Where can I register at? The link doesnt seem to be working.

Thanks

J

Quick Reply: ***OFFICIAL //MFest 2 Las Vegas ***