Meet & Greet Discussion Plan for and discuss meet and greets with fellow forum members along with other BMW events. Share the results too!

***FLOYD BENNET FIELD 2.0 - PHOTO SHOOT MEET***

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i, Alpine white, M-Tech Kit, 20" Asanti af-128 rims, Roof painted Black.

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1006343' date='Sep 13 2009, 04:20 PM
Leaving now. SMS/call me if anything
what the address plz text me it
Old 09-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1006343' date='Sep 13 2009, 04:20 PM
Leaving now. SMS/call me if anything
The weather is absolutely perfect for this meet today. Have fun everyone!

Let's hope we have equally good weather for next Saturday's Pa State Road 125 meet.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by sdg1871' post='1006349' date='Sep 13 2009, 04:28 PM
The weather is absolutely perfect for this meet today. Have fun everyone!

Let's hope we have equally good weather for next Saturday's Pa State Road 125 meet.
Meet was fun - ended up having 4 AW and one black car. No troubles whatsoever and I think I got some nice shots, but I haven't had a chance to sift through any of them yet - had to go to work.

Good seeing everyone again and looking forward to the next one, as always.

In the morning it is off to rotate some tires and a look-see into the "bones" of my suspension in preparation for the Sept. 19th meet. In the meantime, I'm doing the Shaman dance to scare the rain away for that day
Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1006787' date='Sep 14 2009, 01:12 AM
Meet was fun - ended up having 4 AW and one black car. No troubles whatsoever and I think I got some nice shots, but I haven't had a chance to sift through any of them yet - had to go to work.

In the morning it is off to rotate some tires and a look-see into the "bones" of my suspension in preparation for the Sept. 19th meet. In the meantime, I'm doing the Shaman dance to scare the rain away for that day
Good idea as Pa SR 125 will test your suspension for real.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1006787' date='Sep 14 2009, 01:12 AM

cant wait to see the pics vlad. it was nice in front of that building with the sunset. clouds then sun. very pretty. and the 4 white cars looked sick. love it ill post mine to later today. im just waking and calming down my stomach after all the wierd food at rasputin. the show was amazing, beautiful girls and very talented, but ti had no idea what some of the things i was told to eat were. i refused and still have a tummy ache
Old 09-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by melimel' post='1007074' date='Sep 14 2009, 10:13 AM
cant wait to see the pics vlad. it was nice in front of that building with the sunset. clouds then sun. very pretty. and the 4 white cars looked sick. love it ill post mine to later today. im just waking and calming down my stomach after all the wierd food at rasputin. the show was amazing, beautiful girls and very talented, but ti had no idea what some of the things i was told to eat were. i refused and still have a tummy ache
Ra-ra-rasputin...
wahahaha Mel, I told you guys - they make the best dog cutlets and cat fillets in that place And the seasonal pigeon is off da hinges

Honestly, I don't know whether its the quality of their food, it's quantity or the combinations that they come with, but each time I've eaten there, the next day I've had at least some kind of stomach issue. In general, I treat most of these places as some remnants of a distant past - its just hard to take them seriously as restaurants. There are plenty of excellent Russian restaurants I go to solely for the food. But those catering halls are mostly for the show, so I never really expect much from it and try not to stuff myself too much. I am sure you'll be ok though - a few hours and you'll be ready to conquer the world

Yes, it was good times hanging out. I was trying to take as many pics as I could, and the light kept changing because of the relatively fast-moving clouds, so I was trying not to miss anything. Because of that I was not really as social as usual, but it was great seeing you and Joe and everyone else.

Everyone! Thanks for coming out, guys and I'll post up the pics in a while (and email, I didn't forget Steven ) - I just need to really sit down and sift through them - I imagine there's probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 pics. Maybe more... but in good time I'll post up the cream of the crop and everyone who wants all the pics, I can burn you a disk.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:38 AM
Contributors

Sorry Vlad/guys. I couldn't make it. My cousin had to pickup his wife and kids and his parents took his car. We had to drive them. This will never happen again. Any meets from here on out. If I put my name on the list, I'm there. If I flake again, ban me.

I saw Mel's car. I dropped something off at my friend's house and was driving down Coney Island Ave. around 9:30pm and saw a white E60 with 167's. Then I thought to myself, isn't that Mel's car. Then I remembered that she posted something about a dinner party on Coney Island Ave.

Can't wait to see the pics.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

yea must have been me.. although im thinking i gave it to the valet... and last i had seen it was out front in a spot right in front.. but on coney island avenue. now im freaking! danny kenny was someone driving it?? was it parked? i got to rasputin around 730. used the valet and he drove off but i checked later and it was out fron behind a range rover on coney island ave.. ill kill those bastards if they were driving around in my car
Old 09-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel' post='1007362' date='Sep 14 2009, 04:13 PM
yea must have been me.. although im thinking i gave it to the valet... and last i had seen it was out front in a spot right in front.. but on coney island avenue. now im freaking! danny kenny was someone driving it?? was it parked? i got to rasputin around 730. used the valet and he drove off but i checked later and it was out fron behind a range rover on coney island ave.. ill kill those bastards if they were driving around in my car
It was parked. Not sure if it was out front of Rasputin because I wasn't paying attention. The thing that caught my eye was a white Bentley GT with rims, then noticed your car.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by DKNewYork' post='1007393' date='Sep 14 2009, 04:44 PM
It was parked. Not sure if it was out front of Rasputin because I wasn't paying attention. The thing that caught my eye was a white Bentley GT with rims, then noticed your car.
okay.. whew.. yea that was behind me.. like 2 cars maybe.

Quick Reply: ***FLOYD BENNET FIELD 2.0 - PHOTO SHOOT MEET***