Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Why Chinese people frustrate me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

This "joke" for some reason reminded me of this:

A duck walks into a hardware store. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager says, "No, we don't have any duck food." The duck leaves, and comes back later. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food." The manager is annoyed and says, "NO! We don't have any duck food!" The next day, here comes the duck again into the hardware store. He finds the manager and says, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager, exasperated, says, "No, we don't have any duck food, and if you come in here and ask me that again, I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!" and stomps away. The duck leaves and the next day, comes in again. He says to the manager, "Do you have any nails?" The manager screams, "NO, we don't have any nails!" So the duck says, "Do you have any duck food?"
Old 02-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

I am confused.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by porsche911targa

A duck walks into a hardware store. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager says, "No, we don't have any duck food." The duck leaves, and comes back later. He asks the manager, "Do you have any duck food." The manager is annoyed and says, "NO! We don't have any duck food!" The next day, here comes the duck again into the hardware store. He finds the manager and says, "Do you have any duck food?" The manager, exasperated, says, "No, we don't have any duck food, and if you come in here and ask me that again, I'm going to nail your feet to the floor!" and stomps away. The duck leaves and the next day, comes in again. He says to the manager, "Do you have any nails?" The manager screams, "NO, we don't have any nails!" So the duck says, "Do you have any duck food?"
U reerey are serrey Joe
Old 02-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this will never be longer then the hong kong sub forum. followed by envy, then my very own "sitting on the side of the road thread" which i think got up to 14 pages!

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
there is a 16 page thread regarding a vendor, flash, and CS....
there's a also a lengthy "sushi" thread as well
Old 02-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa

i lol'd at this one.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
there's a also a lengthy "sushi" thread as well
damn. forgot about the sushi thread. im gonna wake that one up.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I think I know where this thread is going...
Old 02-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this will never be longer then the hong kong sub forum
unless we start a thread that will be the sub-forum for everyone other than people from HK
Old 02-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by v_therussian
unless we start a thread that will be the sub-forum for everyone other than people from HK
The rest of the world thread? Hahaha
Old 02-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by skelevirus
The rest of the world thread? Hahaha
Yeah yo, it'll catch on - you'll see

Quick Reply: Why Chinese people frustrate me!