Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Where in the world is craig?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by craigm1841
wow. i feel so loved. haha

I took a new position at work about a month ago which keeps me non-stop busy for about 10 hours straight per day. I used to post from work here and there, I barely have time to eat lunch at work now.

As for my days off- my Windows 7 release candidate expired on my laptop, so i have to climb up a spiral staircase to my loft to use my desktop. Using a computer is a lot of work when you dont have a laptop sitting on your lap while you watch 3 hours of "the office" reruns.

I still have my car. I actually have it cleaned once a week by lil wayne and paul wall, who work for the professional detailing service in my parking garage where I live. The car is so much more enjoyable when it is spotless. I have however decided to go to Afghanistan in december for about 4 months- at which time I will be putting my car on lease trader. Upon my return I will get a jeep and a jetski. I am slowly caring less and less about what I drive and more about missing out on the florida lifetyle which consists of being on the water and the beach.

I'll try to come around more often- I also lost a bit of interest in the forums when the lounge died out.
thats sweet! watch yo ass in afghanistan, altho ull probably be sitting on a computer my dodge is for sale in my pix for cheap, it makes an awesome beach toy, or rock toy. is the lounge dead? i dint notice? i just keep postin, some hit some miss. but u gotta keep fightin the good fight
Old 05-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

Originally Posted by skelevirus
thats sweet! watch yo ass in afghanistan, altho ull probably be sitting on a computer my dodge is for sale in my pix for cheap, it makes an awesome beach toy, or rock toy. is the lounge dead? i dint notice? i just keep postin, some hit some miss. but u gotta keep fightin the good fight
skele

that weird ass poem u threw up last week crashed and burned

web vacation was a forum classic, effing internet cats

LOL
Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by -Mike-
skele

that weird ass poem u threw up last week crashed and burned

web vacation was a forum classic, effing internet cats

LOL
poem? haha i dont even remember that. i musta been drunk! i post drunk sometimes
Old 05-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Seriously, I miss his funny ass posts....
+1 but atleast we still have Coffee Mug Calvin
Old 05-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by craigm1841
wow. i feel so loved. haha

I took a new position at work about a month ago which keeps me non-stop busy for about 10 hours straight per day. I used to post from work here and there, I barely have time to eat lunch at work now.

As for my days off- my Windows 7 release candidate expired on my laptop, so i have to climb up a spiral staircase to my loft to use my desktop. Using a computer is a lot of work when you dont have a laptop sitting on your lap while you watch 3 hours of "the office" reruns.

I still have my car. I actually have it cleaned once a week by lil wayne and paul wall, who work for the professional detailing service in my parking garage where I live. The car is so much more enjoyable when it is spotless. I have however decided to go to Afghanistan in december for about 4 months- at which time I will be putting my car on lease trader. Upon my return I will get a jeep and a jetski. I am slowly caring less and less about what I drive and more about missing out on the florida lifetyle which consists of being on the water and the beach.

I'll try to come around more often- I also lost a bit of interest in the forums when the lounge died out.
Afghanistan...be safe Craig. Nice to see you back here.