Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Where are the Americans?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

OK let me see. White 20's Florida. Enough said.
WRONG!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by rogerj' post='830296' date='Mar 29 2009, 09:35 PM
Again... for all you knuckle draggers. Not that I have to justify myself... but...

I am 37 years old, Master's Degree in Physical Therapy... My fiancee is black and she has a daughter. My step-daughter is 14 yrs old. and she has lived with me since she was 9. Her REAL dad just got out of prison 1 year ago after serving a juvenile sentence for attempted murder. He voluntarily put himself back on child support upon his release, got a job, and has been nothing but a responsible father/human being since his release. My niece's godparents are from Lebanon. They own several "Little Ceasar's" franchises and made my brother a manager after he served 4 1/2 years in federal prison for drug trafficking. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Again. For all you simplistic muthafu%@as that want to judge me. Fuck You!

To those who understood the joke, enjoy. To the others... read line above.
answer me this roger, from one MPT to another Would you tell this joke to one of your patients, on initial eval day? Especially a patient of mexican, vietnamese, or middle eastern decent?
Old 03-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='830299' date='Mar 29 2009, 11:41 PM
answer me this roger, from one MPT to another Would you tell this joke to one of your patients, on initial eval day?
You MPT's are all the same....
Old 03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i, Sport and Premium package, Titanium Silver with Black Dakota Leather interior

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='830299' date='Mar 30 2009, 12:41 AM
answer me this roger, from one MPT to another Would you tell this joke to one of your patients, on eval day?
My patients are predominantly Jewish, Hatian, Jamaican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, American, and Canadian, with a sprinkle of everything else you can imagine. I love all of them and 90% of them love me. The other 10% hate everybody. After about 5 minutes, I can tell almost any of them any joke in my repertoire. Again... if you are focused on the RACE in the joke... you have COMPLETELY MISSED the point.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

how many illegal immigrants from Vietnam and Africa do you know?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Blacked out 530i, Carbon Fiber Pillars, Carbon Fiber Emblems (Wheels, Steering Wheel and Hood/Trunk). Blacked out kidney Grill, Smoked side marker lights, 15mm Rear Spacers, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Navigon Syst. Breyton Front Lip. Bilistein Coil Over Suspension Front & Rear Droped 1.5" Genuine M5 Pedal set. Mtechnik side skirts, RPI Exhaust.

Sad that Roger has all that education and yet sounds like he has NONE! Everyone has an option to move to where ever they please if they dont like where they are, yet people choose to bitch and complain about what other people are doing instead of trying to fix the problem. Yes i agree that if you are not here legally you are not helping the economy, yes i agree that if you are not here legally you should be deported and yes i think its a crime to enter a country without permission and sneak around doing odd jobs throwing our economy out of wack and so on and so forth but................. There is a fine line when it comes to singling out a certain race. Racist or not, that joke was inappropriate because all of those races you mention although illegal have hard honest working people that just want a better life.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by steeda106' post='830317' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:04 PM
Sad that Roger has all that education and yet sounds like he has NONE! Everyone has an option to move to where ever they please if they dont like where they are, yet people choose to bitch and complain about what other people are doing instead of trying to fix the problem. Yes i agree that if you are not here legally you are not helping the economy, yes i agree that if you are not here legally you should be deported and yes i think its a crime to enter a country without permission and sneak around doing odd jobs throwing our economy out of wack and so on and so forth but................. There is a fine line when it comes to singling out a certain race. Racist or not, that joke was inappropriate because all of those races you mention although illegal are hard honest working people that just want a better life.
well said steeda...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Contributors

how many illegal immigrants from Vietnam and Africa do you know?
None... what's your point? Although... I have an ex-girlfriend from Nigeria. Her father is a pediatrician in Michigan. Whenever her family members in Africa got pregnant, they would come stay at her dad's house for a couple months. Give birth here so the child would have American Citizenship, then return home. Does that count?

Sad that Roger has all that education and yet sounds like he has NONE! Everyone has an option to move to where ever they please if they dont like where they are, yet people choose to bitch and complain about what other people are doing instead of trying to fix the problem. Yes i agree that if you are not here legally you are not helping the economy, yes i agree that if you are not here legally you should be deported and yes i think its a crime to enter a country without permission and sneak around doing odd jobs throwing our economy out of wack and so on and so forth but................. There is a fine line when it comes to singling out a certain race. Racist or not, that joke was inappropriate because all of those races you mention although illegal are hard honest working people that just want a better life.
I am trying to fix the problem! How can you say illegal and honest in the same sentence? Who acts like they have no education?

If your first act entering this country involves breaking a law, you deserve nothing! End of discussion. Period. That has NOTHING to do with race!
Old 03-29-2009, 09:27 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Blacked out 530i, Carbon Fiber Pillars, Carbon Fiber Emblems (Wheels, Steering Wheel and Hood/Trunk). Blacked out kidney Grill, Smoked side marker lights, 15mm Rear Spacers, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Navigon Syst. Breyton Front Lip. Bilistein Coil Over Suspension Front & Rear Droped 1.5" Genuine M5 Pedal set. Mtechnik side skirts, RPI Exhaust.

This country was built on illegal immigrants from all over the world! They were honest people who wanted a better life and chose to come here and bust their ass to provide for their family, thats what i meant. This isnt news buddy and if you choose to act like you dont know then maybe you need a crash course on history. And that's the end of this discussion!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by steeda106' post='830336' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:27 AM
This country was built on illegal immigrants from all over the world! They were honest people who wanted a better life and chose to come here and bust their ass to provide for their family, thats what i meant. This isnt news buddy and if you choose to act like you dont know then maybe you need a crash course on history. And that's the end of this discussion!!!!!!!
This country was built on immigration NOT "illegal immigration" you dumb fuck. Get away from me with your misinformation. Read a book and stop getting all your history lessons from the internet.

Quick Reply: Where are the Americans?