5Series.net - Forums

5Series.net - Forums (https://5series.net/forums/)
-   Lounge (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/)
-   -   What is your weekend activities??? (https://5series.net/forums/lounge-5/what-your-weekend-activities-74101/)

radzM 04-04-2009 06:42 PM

Hi,

What are your weekend activities other than being here at e60.net and post whoring :D ?? I'm bored as hell!

mikeg3tsguap 04-04-2009 06:44 PM

we on the same boat was pose to go out to the movies grab a bite and some beers but wife got a bad cold now we stuck at home sipping coolaid and on e60 sucks huh! at least ova in cali its still earlii bro in ny its 10:44

swajames 04-04-2009 06:48 PM

Catch Liverpool's game on Fox Soccer Channel or Setanta, watch F1 when it's on, wash or detail the car, do a bunch of stuff with the kids. But I seem to spend half of it catching up on work!

skeeter 04-04-2009 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by radzM550i' post='836564' date='Apr 4 2009, 07:42 PM
Hi,

What are your weekend activities other than being here at e60.net and post whoring :D ?? I'm bored as hell!

I have to work almost every Saturday...Sucks ass...Then Sunday is normally for laundry...My exciting life.... :getlost:

sdg1871 04-04-2009 06:50 PM

My wife and I returned on Friday night from two weeks in China (Beijing and Shanghai). My day consisted of chilling with my 11 year old son (lots of fast driving, which he loves) and putting the pictures from our trip up on Shutterfly.

Tomorrow will consist of taking my wife and mother in law shopping (that is, taking them to the shopping center and picking them up later) and doing more driving and hanging out with my 11 year old.

Nothing too exciting. A typical weekend for me.

radzM 04-04-2009 07:04 PM

My fiance works on Friday nights and on weekends, which leaves me alone! Before, Friday night is movie night and on the weekends we usually plan something like going to the beach, chill at malls, go to outlets or just go for a drive.

info@trinityautosport 04-04-2009 07:12 PM

took a drive today, and took the parents out to run errands and to eat. preparing for easter coming up too :)

BMWRINO 04-04-2009 07:21 PM

My one year old soon had an allergic reaction to some frozen yogurt we had earlier and broke out in a rash .. we've been at Kaiser for three hours now and the rash went away on its own.. still waiting to see a doctor because my wife insists.. THANK GOD for my iPhone and E60.net to keep me busy... there was a really really cute nurse that checked us in..made the visit worthwhile..

CWS530 04-04-2009 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by BMWRINO' post='836598' date='Apr 4 2009, 10:21 PM
My one year old soon had an allergic reaction to some frozen yogurt we had earlier and broke out in a rash .. we've been at Kaiser for three hours now and the rash went away on its own.. still waiting to see a doctor because my wife insists.. THANK GOD for my iPhone and E60.net to keep me busy... there was a really really cute nurse that checked us in..made the visit worthwhile..

That's the spirit! :lol:

kscarrol 04-04-2009 07:55 PM

Four soccer games and a lots of fresh air today. Tomorrow, birthday party for one of my son's friends and a play date for the youngest. Wife already tucked in so I'm enjoying an adult beverage (or two) following a day of kids activities...