Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

What is the best comment you got from a police officer after being

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='652876' date='Aug 24 2008, 03:56 AM
Are you serious? Lmfao!
Yeah, that's what he said.

I don't think it's a 'best comment' that I got but probably one of the stupidest I've heard.... LOL
Old 08-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 DINAN 135 convertible

I got pulled over in college while on my way to my summer job. I had an 86 Camaro and the guy that pulled me over had a Camaro cop car that looked just like it. He came up to my window and said "nice car... want to see what mine looks like?" he then had me come back and sit in the front seat of his car with him while he wrote me a ticket. He showed me all the different stuff they put on his cop version of my car. Nice guy, but I still got a ticket... (70/55)

the worst part was on my way home from work that day, I took a different way home since I figured that the cops were watching the first area. I got pulled over again however, on the same day, on the way home from work (60 in a 50). That's right, I got two tickets in one day, one going to work and one coming home from work.

I ended up going to court and arguing my speedometer was busted, and the judge dropped the second ticket but kept the first one. At least it saved me from mandatory driving school for having 2 tix in one day.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Sapphire/ Black leather, NAV, Sports Pkg, Active Steering, Shadow Trim, PDC, Heated Seats/Wheel, Logic 7 Sound, 6 Disc Changer, Blue Tooth, Comfort Access/Seats, ACS Aluminum Pedals, Bi-Xenon lamps and MTEC 2X Super White Foglights

Not great, but made me laugh at the time

One of my college roomates took this girl out on a date in his old 528e ('84) and was going a bit too fast around a few corners....trying to look cool, and impress her of course. He got pulled over for sliding a bit around a corner near campus. A cop pulled him over in a hurry and came quickly up to his window.......The cop was really pissed off and as soon as he rolled his window down he said "Son, I better hear a loud popping noise.....and it better be your head coming out of ass". He of course got a nice fat ticket.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

When I was in high school, my buddy's parents had this huge houseboat at a lake about 45 minutes away. So, we'd take every opportunity to grab some beverages and girls and go down there to party since his parents were always off on some vacation in Europe or somewhere. It was a fairly narrow two lane blacktop road that got you there with a speed limit of 55 or 60 mph. However, there was one brief stretch (like probably 1/2 a mile) with a city limit sign posted and a 30 mph limit. One summer night we came blasting through about 1 AM going like 70 or so and totally forgot to slow down. I mean, there wasn't anything other than this small sign to alert you--the road looked the same. All the sudden, here come the lights.

My friend was driving, pulls over, rolls down the window. Of course, we're all underage and hiding beer cans under the seats, scared $hitless. The cop walks up with this look of absolute astonishment on his face, like he had just seen a UFO or something. I'll never forget the words he used. "Jiminey God son, this is town! We've got kids and schools and old ladies and churches and such! What are you doing!?!" He just kept shaking his head and took my friend's license back to his car. We all figured we're screwed big time at this point. But the guy just walks back a few minutes later with that same look of utter disbelief on his face, handed my friend his license, and said, "Please don't ever do that again. I just don't know what I'll do." Then walked back to his car shaking his head. We drove off in dead silence.

For years, any time any of us were riding around together and the guy starting speeding too much, we'd yell, "Jiminey God son, this is town!" That's been years ago and I'll guarantee you everyone in that car still remembers how funny it was.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

Originally Posted by southgate' post='652270' date='Aug 22 2008, 12:48 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahh man thats a good one!!

I have one i didnt really get pulled over but i was at the park after like at 1030 PM with a lady friend just talking, all of a sudden ther is this big ass light flashing from behind us. so the cop comes up tells me to get out the car. he tells me what am i doin blah blah blah!! he asks me for my id (i didnt have i lost it the week before). so he runs my SS and im cool but this guy searches me didnt find anything on me. he asks me 2-3 more times do you have anything i should know about. "didnt you just searched me??" (WTF right) so he searches me AGAIN, and he asks the same question i tell him " no i dont have anything at all i didnt realize the park was close n stuff" so this MOFO has the nerve to search me one more time,looking down my pant!!! front and back( i felt violated lol) by this point i was very annoyed and i had it with this cop already!!!. im like DUDE i told u i dont have nothing either check the truck or let me go. ( i was trying not to cuss since i didnt have my id). so i told him i been very coaperative u ran my stuff and it all checked out.

he did eventually but in the meanwhile his partner was checking the other cars and one of the guys had his pants down n he pulled him off the car like that i was like haha got caught!!

i thought he was either gay or thought i was pushing weight cuz he searchecd me 3x and the truck(Mom's navigator) he didnt even touch!! very ODD experience for me

"...with a lady friend just talking...." At 10:30 PM in a closed park? Give me a break. Just talking my @$$!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by CWS530' post='654721' date='Aug 26 2008, 10:51 AM
"...with a lady friend just talking...." At 10:30 PM in a closed park? Give me a break. Just talking my @$$!

well.....we were just talking at that time that thye came, good thing i didnt go FTW lol, so i was on the look for another park
Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: On Order as of May 6- 2007 530i Titanium Grey and Grey Leather, with Sport Package, Premium Pkg, Cold Pkg. 2006 Porsche Boxster

About a year ago I was driving my Boxster and took it to the local spray and wash to just dust it off. I was on a road that is straight as an arrow and flat as a pancake in a semi industrial area on a Sunday morning.

After cleaning my car I had the habit of pulling out lining her up on the road and letting her loose. I looked around for any traffic or cops. None to be seen and let her go. The speed limit is 45 on this road. As I was busy spending the next few seconds looking at the tach and seeing how high I could take her. It was not long until off in the distance I saw some glowing gumballs in my rear view mirror.

I knew I was cooked. The officer calmly walks up to the car and say's, "I was doing 100 when you decided to slow down!"

He was kind enough to write the ticket for 54 in a 45. He said bring it to court and we could get possibly thrown out as it was a first offense.

PS

I took it to court. The town prosecutor was a friend of mine. We 'pled' it down to a $25 fine so my buddy could get his conviction count and bought me a few drinks later that night.

;-)
Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F10 535I
Model Year: 2016

I?ve gotten so many comments from cops, most were not good and have been stopped so many times for stupid reasons. some of the better comments were; nice car, how is the gas mileage, what does your plate say and I?m not going to even get into the bad ones.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

not what the cop said, but i got pulled over for blowing a stop sign,

*rolls window down*
Me: whats seems to be the officer problem?

and he just laughs and tells me to go home
Old 08-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2003 X5 3.0----->gone 2004 Porsche Cayenne S : Gemballa front and back bodykit, fabspeed bypass pipes, Gemballa exhaust pipes, full option, 20" factory sport design rims------>gone 2005 545i 6-spd manual---->de-badged, CDV removal, Autosolutions short shift kit, resonator removal, premium package, PDC, xenon, almost full options, hardwire V1 install ....looking for mods... 2007 550i 6-spd----> Premium package, sport package, Logic7, heated everything, Rogue Engineering SSK, CDV removal, hardwire V1 install, aFe cold air intake, Custom Magnaflow exhaust....

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='655241' date='Aug 27 2008, 02:13 AM
not what the cop said, but i got pulled over for blowing a stop sign,

*rolls window down*
Me: whats seems to be the officer problem?
hmmmm....what were you smoking???lol

Quick Reply: What is the best comment you got from a police officer after being