Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

What is the best comment you got from a police officer after being

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 09:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

...after being pulled over

I saw this on the m5 board and thought it would be a cool topic to make over here. Any of you guys got any good stories? I don't have anything worth sharing as my radar saves my butt from being pulled over.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Contributors

I'll share this one I thought was funny.
----------------

The second story is even funnier. I had this friend who who happened to have a 1965 Ford GT40 and we took it out for a blast one Sunday morning. We can only estimate our speed as the car didn't have a speedo, but I guess we were going over a 100. The Trooper who pulled us over storms up my window. He proceeds to rip me a new a**hole. He's going to impound the car, take me to jail. He screams at me to get out of the car. I get out of the car and the Trooper says well what have you got to say now. I tell him I wasn't driving so why are you yelling at me. He hadn't realized it was a right hand drive car. He tells me to get the F--K back in the car, and heads back to his cruiser. He sat there for 5 minutes or so then just drove away.

We must have spent 20 minutes laughing about that one.
------------------

Old 08-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i, Carbon Black, Black Dakota, Black Diamond Trim, 6sp Sport Automatic with Paddles, M-Sport Package, Premium Package

I was pulled over near my home recently going slow in a residential area, but 1 minute earlier there are some mountain twisties that I was powering through. I guess the police officer had seen me as I approached the twisties. He said 'I could not tell how fast you were going because I could not catch you.' After checking license and registration he decided to issue me a warning because he had no proof of my speed. He left with 'please try to go slower, we both know your car can smoke my car and most others on the road'.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by FRANK970' post='652111' date='Aug 22 2008, 09:31 AM
I was pulled over near my home recently going slow in a residential area, but 1 minute earlier there are some mountain twisties that I was powering through. I guess the police officer had seen me as I approached the twisties. He said 'I could not tell how fast you were going because I could not catch you.' After checking license and registration he decided to issue me a warning because he had no proof of my speed. He left with 'please try to go slower, we both know your car can smoke my car and most others on the road'.
the ULTIMATE compliment i might say...

i have no stories.. there all buttheads.. but they all let me go and say to me "how is the chief? and say hi to your dad for me"
Old 08-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='651999' date='Aug 21 2008, 10:25 PM
I'll share this one I thought was funny.
----------------

The second story is even funnier. I had this friend who who happened to have a 1965 Ford GT40 and we took it out for a blast one Sunday morning. We can only estimate our speed as the car didn't have a speedo, but I guess we were going over a 100. The Trooper who pulled us over storms up my window. He proceeds to rip me a new a**hole. He's going to impound the car, take me to jail. He screams at me to get out of the car. I get out of the car and the Trooper says well what have you got to say now. I tell him I wasn't driving so why are you yelling at me. He hadn't realized it was a right hand drive car. He tells me to get the F--K back in the car, and heads back to his cruiser. He sat there for 5 minutes or so then just drove away.

We must have spent 20 minutes laughing about that one.
------------------

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahh man thats a good one!!

I have one i didnt really get pulled over but i was at the park after like at 1030 PM with a lady friend just talking, all of a sudden ther is this big ass light flashing from behind us. so the cop comes up tells me to get out the car. he tells me what am i doin blah blah blah!! he asks me for my id (i didnt have i lost it the week before). so he runs my SS and im cool but this guy searches me didnt find anything on me. he asks me 2-3 more times do you have anything i should know about. "didnt you just searched me??" (WTF right) so he searches me AGAIN, and he asks the same question i tell him " no i dont have anything at all i didnt realize the park was close n stuff" so this MOFO has the nerve to search me one more time,looking down my pant!!! front and back( i felt violated lol) by this point i was very annoyed and i had it with this cop already!!!. im like DUDE i told u i dont have nothing either check the truck or let me go. ( i was trying not to cuss since i didnt have my id). so i told him i been very coaperative u ran my stuff and it all checked out.

he did eventually but in the meanwhile his partner was checking the other cars and one of the guys had his pants down n he pulled him off the car like that i was like haha got caught!!

i thought he was either gay or thought i was pushing weight cuz he searchecd me 3x and the truck(Mom's navigator) he didnt even touch!! very ODD experience for me
Old 08-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Contributors

The story I posted wasn't mine, it was off the m5board.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Black/BlacK

ladycop says "nice car" and proceeds to give me a ticket lol
Old 08-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine white 2004 545, cold weather package, premium sound, sport package.

No comments yet, just questions. (This both happened in Torrance)
1) Is this your car sir?
Yes officer, it is.

2) Are you on parole?
Haha!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 jet black 530I, M-tech body kit, ac shnitzer roof and trunk spoiler. kelleners sport exhaust and pully kit on its way from germany.

Originally Posted by davepham671' post='652596' date='Aug 23 2008, 12:16 AM
No comments yet, just questions. (This both happened in Torrance)
1) Is this your car sir?
Yes officer, it is.

2) Are you on parole?
Haha!

HAHA Torrance Cops are the biggest dicks
Old 08-22-2008, 10:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by melimel' post='652112' date='Aug 22 2008, 06:37 AM
the ULTIMATE compliment i might say...

i have no stories.. there all buttheads.. but they all let me go and say to me "how is the chief? and say hi to your dad for me"
Same here. I only get harassed by cops. Honestly I have never encountered a nice cop.

They usually ask if they can search my car.

Quick Reply: What is the best comment you got from a police officer after being