Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

We did some changes !

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 05:08 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

Not my style also.But its impressive indeed what you have done
Old 10-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 545i Orient Blue

Very neat considering the before pic.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Members

My Ride: 525D

thx it sure was a LOT of hardwork

Originally Posted by amigo525' post='342233
thats a lot of hard work...nice car..
that a really really nice engine, that must be heat resistant paint. does it ever fall off or melt...i imagine the engine to be a hotter that hot...
I is heatresistant paint it is still there
Old 10-07-2006, 07:35 AM
Senior Members

Amazing joob, but it's not my taste

A lot of people style their cars like this in Denmark. The cars are so expensive here so all young people drive in cars with the smallest engine, and then spends hours and hours to customise them, so their cars look faster etc... I really don't like it, waste of money and time.. And those people driving them always wan't to race. It's not even fun to smoke a VW Golf 1.4 !

The styling I like is OEM products.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Members

My Ride: 525D

Originally Posted by E60Sim' post='342547' date='Oct 7 2006, 05:35 PM
Amazing joob, but it's not my taste

A lot of people style their cars like this in Denmark. The cars are so expensive here so all young people drive in cars with the smallest engine, and then spends hours and hours to customise them, so their cars look faster etc... I really don't like it, waste of money and time.. And those people driving them always wan't to race. It's not even fun to smoke a VW Golf 1.4 !

The styling I like is OEM products.
This car was made for enjoyment and the dream 2 get in some magazines !
He made it in magazines in sweden norway and denmark won some medals and then sold the car !
The engine was an 1.8 T and did make the 0-60mph in 7 sec that?s okay!
Building/styling car?s is a lifestyle and we quite enjoy?s spending the night?s in the garage whit tools carlsberg and friends
But SOME youngsters as u said buy an opel kadet from 1984 and put som airintakes and flames on the side and then think they own the roads that i can agree whit u is sooo lame