Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Which watch do you wear? What are some favorites?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Originally Posted by CWS530
I am wearing my Calibre 17 today. It's the CAV 511B with the silver face, though. Fantastic watch. I have all three bands: SS, black and brown croc. I collect TAGs and Rolex. Let me know if you have any questions.

The 36 is a great watch, but a little too busy for my taste. The face is just too asymmetric for me. I have five variations on the Carrera, a Monaco, and a Monza.
Amazing! I love that watch, hoping to get one within the next couple of weeks. Definately my top choice at the moment. You're right about the 36RS, and it's way to expensive.

Originally Posted by skelevirus
I have a pasha, haven't worn it in quite some time, I use my iPhone to tell the time
Lol i know right? I don't wear watches but want to start. I do the same thing (use my iphone to tell time)

I just spent a fortune on my fiances engagement ring, and I'm a bit jealous. I want some sort of jewellery worth a good chunk since shes all iced out now.

btw, i can't believe all the new faces and whips on e60, I havent been on in forever!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Lots of noobs myself included for sure, can someone post a link to the watch thread where john clowns inknu2 duuude u gotta read that sh*t, funny as hell!!!!! Too solid ur gonna die it's TFF
Old 03-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535XI white
Model Year: 2008

Rado Jubile is my daily watch, i like it because it is light, thin and scratch proof
like to upgrade to Cartier Pasha tho, but spent most money on cars, haha

my favorite, piaget, but not there yet
Old 03-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Senior Members

My daily wearer is a Tag Formula 1 Chronograph, Omega Seamaster Chronograph, and a Breitling Navitimer. Depends on the mood really. You should definitely search for the other threads on watches here, they were interesting (including some drama with fakes etc. )

Also, the Grand Carrera 36RS is a beautiful watch
Old 03-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by too solid
Diamonds? Pink pearl face? I've made up my mind that's the one I want!

Thanks Mel I love the 250, it's a monster truck!

I've been great, thanks for asking. Just recently got engaged to my gf of 5 years. Sis had a baby and my other sis due in May. Life is good can't complain.

Hope you're doing well.

Btw I'm happy there have been previous threads I can't wait to check em out. I'll search for em when I get back to work.

Take care xo
oh i think the pink will suit you fine rocky..lol.. j/k.. glad everyones doing well.. and congrads to you and your fiance.. my brother in law has a f150 that has a supercharger in it, its crazy the money he spent, if my sister knew she would throw up.. i think it was actuallu in muscle mustangs and fast fords feb issue? feb or march.. i love when me and my sister are cruising around in that beast.. its loud as hell and he put this "tonka" emblem on the front grill.. anyways, happy your back!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 Audi A8 4.2TDI Previous rides: 2005 E61 530d, 20" Breyton reps, Eibach springs, M5 bumper/mirrors/MFSW 2000 Audi S6 Avant, 18" OZ, RS6 exhaust etc 1998 Audi A8 4,2Q, 19" RS4 wheels, Remus exhaust KW coilovers etc 1986 Audi 100CC, funky fresh steel rims w plastic covers, rubber lip on boot..... 1987 BMW 320i, 15" alloys + rubber lip on boot :) 1982 Opel Ascona 1,6DL, tinted windows and a big-ass subwoofer :P

I like the old school Heuers, partially since I like the styles and partially because I'm too poor to get one of those OG Breitling or IWC pieces

I usually rotate between my 1945 Heuer 3 reg. Chrono similar to this one:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__xTuFg1NOD...0/_MG_9821.JPG

and an early 70's square cased Omega Dynamic, until I find a resonably priced Heuer Silverstone

http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/upl...ilverstone.jpg

I also have a 1940's Henry Moser 2 reg chrono and a 1915(?) Omega with square silver case but they are in need of some TLC before they are ready to rock
Old 03-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Lots of noobs myself included for sure, can someone post a link to the watch thread where john clowns inknu2 duuude u gotta read that sh*t, funny as hell!!!!! Too solid ur gonna die it's TFF
I'm not sure this is the thread you meant, I haven't looked through it yet, but I think I found one of the older watch threads.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/233..._fromsearch__1
Old 03-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Contributors

That thread is classic.

Naturally... I started it.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by too solid
I'm not sure this is the thread you meant, I haven't looked through it yet, but I think I found one of the older watch threads.

https://5series.net/forums/topic/233..._fromsearch__1
For your viewing pleasure:

https://5series.net/forums/topic/889..._fromsearch__1
Old 03-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by craigm1841
That thread is classic.

Naturally... I started it.
Great thread for sure, i just browsed every page!

Quick Reply: Which watch do you wear? What are some favorites?