Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

VIDEO:I was running late for work

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 12:38 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]
Question

on my way to the office this morning

Z blasts through the city of Prague as fast as possible, caught on film by 14 different cameras. No sped-up photography. No special eff Excellent driving video. Z blasts through the city of Prague as fast as possible, caught on film by 14 different cameras. No sped-up photography. No special effects stunts. No faking it in the editing room. ..
Old 05-30-2006, 04:24 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

cool video

i guess you wont be late if you go like that
Old 05-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

If you ask me, it's a ripoff of the older video that I think is much better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88008488190547

http://www.rendezvousdvd.com/
Old 05-30-2006, 05:46 AM
JDN
Contributors

Absolutely. Nothing will ever surpass the Rendezvous experience, especially on the big screen with the speakers turned up.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:00 AM
Senior Members

Kinda boring stuff in a way...
in the 1st clip i don't think it was so much that fast (the z) because the driver didn't really push it at the max. All i can hear is the annoying part of pedal to the metal at high revs and then alot of lift off AND I MEAN ALOT! Sometimes he just cruises throught the bends. Also you don't see soo much driver techniques. I didn't hear at all a heal and toe techinque for example. Also on a few parts you could have overtaken him with a tweaked scooter. Besides the nice angles and cameras and some (poor) drifts there isn't much of it. Also in both videos traffic was extremley light. Also in the 2nd video the cam was fixed at the front wich makes it appear that the car is moving alot faster that it really is. Try do it with quite alot of trafiic and then come and calim a getaway or whatever...
Overall i'm not impressed by either of the 2 clips. Nice to see and to forget.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 550i White/Black, SMG, Sports Pkg, Comfort Access, Nav, HUD, Satellite Radio, Anthracite Maple Trim 2006 X5 3.0, Black/Black, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Xenon Adaptive Headlight, NAV, Rear Climate Pkg, Anthracite Trim

Old 05-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay' post='289740' date='May 30 2006, 10:00 AM
Kinda boring stuff in a way...
Overall i'm not impressed by either of the 2 clips. Nice to see and to forget.
Okay then...for me, I get stressed out watching the spectacular Rendezvous video -- no matter how many times I watch it...

(And don't get me started on that glorious sound of the Ferrari... )

I realize that the audio is dubbed but it's still a blast to watch...

Here's some information on the Rendezvous video in case anyone is interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%27%C3...un_rendez-vous
Old 05-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Peter530i' post='289665' date='May 30 2006, 03:38 AM
on my way to the office this morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87SA_OSl-4

Z blasts through the city of Prague as fast as possible, caught on film by 14 different cameras. No sped-up photography. No special eff Excellent driving video. Z blasts through the city of Prague as fast as possible, caught on film by 14 different cameras. No sped-up photography. No special effects stunts. No faking it in the editing room. ..
I watch this wayyy before I bought E60. I was so much in love with this 350Z because of this commercial. Time went by, I had a chance to drive the car, and it turned my dream upside down. The ride is too harsh. Rattle like crazy, and cheap material.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Contributors

NIce.....i dont know why i love the sound of those z so much. In fact, my opinion and taste, i find them cute. I dont know why
Old 05-31-2006, 02:16 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

I do not why people get so offended? Replies like ahhh no traffic.... ahh it is a setup..... well you want a video of this happening in a daily city trafic???? in that case that would be pretty stupid because it would be dangerous. are you nuts people who wants this in real traffic???

all I'm saing it is a ok car video to watch with nice sound and surrounding. period. but really replies like you can over take him with scooter are pretty stupid imho.... it is a comercial video afterall.... no reality at all.... just nice to watch and let it go....

again, I'm no protecting the movie.... not at all... I do not care.....
I'm just suprise by some of the replies here......demanding running red lights for real and stuff???? come on.... you are smarter than this $#&#%^

Quick Reply: VIDEO:I was running late for work