Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

In Southern Cali/(LA&San Diego) for the weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006 | 10:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

One word for you buddy....THREESOME!

My wife and I also used to go clubbing in SF every weekend when we first met. This was back in 2000. She grew out of it before I did and it took me a while. We don't go as much anymore, last time was NYE but I still keep tabs on the scene through email promos and my friends.

Speaking of LA, I've been to Red, Circus and Giants. All great clubs. I actually waited 3 hours in line to see Tiesto when he was at Giants a few years ago.

Hey, my wife and her friends will actually be in LA the first weekend of May for her friend's bachelorette. They were thinking of going to a club called Vanguard...ever heard of it?
Old 04-14-2006 | 02:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='269152' date='Apr 14 2006, 02:07 PM
One word for you buddy....THREESOME!

My wife and I also used to go clubbing in SF every weekend when we first met. This was back in 2000. She grew out of it before I did and it took me a while. We don't go as much anymore, last time was NYE but I still keep tabs on the scene through email promos and my friends.

Speaking of LA, I've been to Red, Circus and Giants. All great clubs. I actually waited 3 hours in line to see Tiesto when he was at Giants a few years ago.

Hey, my wife and her friends will actually be in LA the first weekend of May for her friend's bachelorette. They were thinking of going to a club called Vanguard...ever heard of it?
Everytime I mention my g/f and her friend the word "threesome" comes up a lot

There is presale already for Tiesto. Go to wantickets.com: http://www.wantickets.com/Function/menuLinks.asp?r=1

I've never been to Vanguard, so I googled it. From the description, it's just like Avalon and Circus. Very big and spacious with acrobats swing up high and nice decor.
Friday: Visionshock - bring back the Asian party scene
Saturday: Velvet Crossing - Hip hop, 80's, & top 40
Sunday: Deep featuring DJ Marques Wyatt - House

I will definitely be going there with my two ladies in tow most likely on a Friday night...
Old 05-03-2006 | 10:24 AM
Contributors

Hey Joe,

There's a small chance I'll still be in SD starting this Sat. If I am, I'm thinking of partying it up this Sat instead of waiting till next Fri. What's happening at 4th & B this Sat?
Old 05-03-2006 | 10:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 AMG | Obsidian Black | Schwarzes Nappa | Black BirdEye Maple | Premium II Package | Electronic Trunk Closer | Parktronic Engine: RPi/Powerchips custom ECU tune, RPi Ram Air Kit (BMC filter, scoops), RennTech Sport exhaust, secondary cats, charcoal and resonator delete, custom AAA x-pipe Exterior: 50% side windows / 35% rear window Formula One Pinnacle Series | Flat AMG hood emblem Suspension: Renntech Lowering Module Wheels/Tires: Radenergie R10, Falken FK452 245/30/20, Yokohama ADVAN Sport 285/25/20 ----------------------------------------- 2005 545i Sport SMG | Ti Grau | Schwarzes Dakota | Anthracite Maple | Logic 7 | Nav Engine: Custom AFE CAI, Superchips ECU remap, Sprint Booster, RDSport Dual Exhaust Conversion with Quad Pipes and X-pipe, 3 resonators deleted, 90mm tips! Exterior: M-Tech Aero kit | M5 Mirrors | M5 Rear Bumper | Trunk Lid Finisher | Vorsteiner decklid spoiler | 50% Formula One Pinnacle Tint Suspension and Brakes: Bilstein PSS9 coilovers, JBT BBK: 16" cross-drilled rotors, 8 piston and 15" cross-drilled rotors, 4 piston Wheels: VIP Modular VR 02 20x9F, 20x10R | Toyo T1R 245/30/20F, 285/25/20R Lights: PIAA 4150K Xtreme White Plus fog lights, AIB v3 MOST IMPORTANT: Hardwired V1; =) ED Date: 4/7/05, Re-delivery date: 5/21/05

Friday nights are the only nights for clubbing at 4th and B. This Saturday is some hypno chick. She'll hypnotize you...

I'll be in San Diego Friday night. Trying to round up some friends to go out downtown. This Friday at 4th and B will feature Junkie XL. If I can round up enough peeps to go out with me, this is where I will most likely end up.

Saturday, I'll be in LA. My LA friends and I are headed to King King in Hollywood to party. So, if you're willing to drive about 2 hours north you and your co-workers are more than welcomed to join us. I was going to go to Vanguard, but remembered that they do NOT play Trance/House music on Saturdays. I must somehow make it to Vanguard on Sunday nights!

If the drive is too far, then I suggest "On Broadway" this Saturday night. Saturday nights are the best at On Broadway. I can try and get you on the guest list if you would like. Also, another club to try is Belo. Good looking crowd and atmosphere. Great House music!
Old 05-03-2006 | 11:00 AM
Contributors

Sounds great. We will probably check out On Broadway then. That would be awesome if you could hook us up on the guest list. I think there's about 4 of us. Let me know if you can do that and I'll provide the names.
Old 05-03-2006 | 11:04 AM
Contributors

Ask and ye shall receive... PM me the names. I can definitely get you on the guest list and try to get you all in for FREE.
Old 05-03-2006 | 12:14 PM
Contributors

ECF,
When you get to On Broadway, avoid the long line and go straight to VIP line. VIP line starts on 7th and Broadway.
Old 05-03-2006 | 02:06 PM
Contributors

Thanks for the heads up and the hook up buddy! Hopefully we can meet up somehow if I can make it down there. I owe you a few drinks!
Old 05-15-2006 | 01:31 PM
Contributors

Resurrecting the thread.

Missed Tiesto Friday night. Caught Paul Van Dyk Saturday night. Went to "On Broadway" Saturday night before going to see PVD. At On Broadway I have noticed that the VIP/guest line was longer than the regular line. There was no line at general admission. Breezed right in and paid $25x2 cover. This occurred around 10:30pm when back in the old days the line would have almost stretched to the Hustler store. This can mean one of two things or both:

1. That there are a lot of cheap people. On Broadway has made it too easy to get on the VIP/guest list. So much for the exclusivity of the VIP/guest line... :thumbsdown:

OR

2. Everyone that normally attends On Broadway on a Saturday night is over at 4th and B catching PVD. I'm betting that is is the main reason.

The crowd in the Trance room confirmed my suspicion. It was fairly light due to PVD over in 4th and B. My peeps left On Broadway and headed on over to see PVD at 1am. We met up with my other friends there. Got to be honest but for being the 2nd ranked DJ, PVD sucked. Then around 3am I noticed that the music got better. Heard from my friend that PVD was playing some of his older stuff and that was the reason for the good music.

My g/f's friend came and partied with us this weekend. Man, if I ever broke up with my g/f her friend would be first on my list.

Enjoy the read, EuroCarFan, Nolan222 and whomever else reads this.
Old 05-16-2006 | 12:11 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i, Black Sapphire, SMG, M-Aerokit, Sports Package, Comfort Access, Logic 7,

Originally Posted by jiio' post='282834' date='May 15 2006, 04:31 PM
Resurrecting the thread.

Missed Tiesto Friday night. Caught Paul Van Dyk Saturday night. Went to "On Broadway" Saturday night before going to see PVD. At On Broadway I have noticed that the VIP/guest line was longer than the regular line. There was no line at general admission. Breezed right in and paid $25x2 cover. This occurred around 10:30pm when back in the old days the line would have almost stretched to the Hustler store. This can mean one of two things or both:

1. That there are a lot of cheap people. On Broadway has made it too easy to get on the VIP/guest list. So much for the exclusivity of the VIP/guest line... :thumbsdown:

OR

2. Everyone that normally attends On Broadway on a Saturday night is over at 4th and B catching PVD. I'm betting that is is the main reason.

The crowd in the Trance room confirmed my suspicion. It was fairly light due to PVD over in 4th and B. My peeps left On Broadway and headed on over to see PVD at 1am. We met up with my other friends there. Got to be honest but for being the 2nd ranked DJ, PVD sucked. Then around 3am I noticed that the music got better. Heard from my friend that PVD was playing some of his older stuff and that was the reason for the good music.

My g/f's friend came and partied with us this weekend. Man, if I ever broke up with my g/f her friend would be first on my list.

Enjoy the read, EuroCarFan, Nolan222 and whomever else reads this.
haha i was there dude. i thought his set was really bad actually. compared to what he plays in LA he was playing almost like hard techno most of the night. we even left early. tiesto at avalon was sold out so we ended up 100 miles away to see PVD. oakenfold is playing at the queen mary this friday =)

Quick Reply: In Southern Cali/(LA&San Diego) for the weekend?