Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Some celebs have class but it's all 3rd grade!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008 | 08:05 AM
Contributors

http://www.scandalist.com/2008-11-21/ashle...idiculous-name/

FROM THE WEBSITE -I did NOT write this:

"First things first: congratulations Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz! The emo rockers are now proud parents to a baby boy, who was born late Thursday night. Their new bundle of joy weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. Adorable! Now that that?s over, let?s get to the real news: They named their child Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Seriously. Time to get that newborn into therapy! Let?s break down their horrific name choice, shall we?

* Bronx: Last time we checked Ashlee was from Dallas and Pete Chicago, so neither singer has any real connection to NYC other than that they probably wished they lived here. But hey, if you want to name your kid after their birthplace of rap, then fine. Maybe they should have added Boogie Down to it?
* Mowgli: Holy sh*t. This is some character in The Jungle Book. If I were their baby I?d be learning to walk so I could run the eff out of there.

Even if poor Bronx tried to go by his initials - BMW - he?d still look like a total douchebag. We?d suggest BM, but that?s what our grandmother called a bowel movement back in the day. With a name like that, and a family that includes crazy aunt Jessica, we?d say poor little Bronxie is already f*cked."
Old 11-21-2008 | 08:53 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535xi Monaco Blue Dark Burl Walnut Black Leather Comfort Package Sports Package Cold Weather Package Nav Logic 7 18" Sport Wheels Xenon Interior and License Plate Light Upgrade

She is one of the biggest morons ever!!!

Not because of naming the baby Bronx... But have you seen this idiot? The Saturday Night Live episode was classic!!! Skipping records!!! I can't begin to explain what a waste of DNA that dumbass is...
Old 11-22-2008 | 06:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535xi- Alpine White, Natural Brown Interior, Sport Pack, Premium Pack, Comfort Access, 20 way Multi-contor seats, Navigation, 18" rims, Cold Weather Pack

Originally Posted by kearflex' post='727711' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:53 PM
She is one of the biggest morons ever!!!

Not because of naming the baby Bronx... But have you seen this idiot? The Saturday Night Live episode was classic!!! Skipping records!!! I can't begin to explain what a waste of DNA that dumbass is...
you ur saying she should have been swallowed lol, at least the baby's name has the BMW initials, maybe a freudian slip? I read somewhere that it was a girl.
Old 11-22-2008 | 07:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

seems like there trying to get one of those wierd names like everyone else.. apple? lol.. they dont think of the consequences down the road for that little boy.. sad..lol..