Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Short and Sweet

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by providenceleaf' post='598822' date='Jun 9 2008, 07:34 AM
Are you serious with this?
Am I serious? 2nd on Kobe was a joke. So early in the game -
he had to sit down. I'm not even gonna go into all the f@'ups, but
the no-call when Gasol drove to the basket and made a shot being
hit hard with a ref standing close was a good one...

Listen to Worthy:
http://cbs2.com/video/?id=68921@kcbs.dayport.com
Old 06-09-2008, 07:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by kearflex' post='598764' date='Jun 9 2008, 04:51 AM
We're Waiting
5 on 8 is NEVER going to be a victory, so the Celtics starting 5 PLUS the Zebras, that's 8 in my book! You can't tell me that the Lakers only earned 10 free-throws in that entire game whereas Powe (wasn't he a Teletubby??) alone shot 14 and THAT'S fair???
Old 06-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535xi Monaco Blue Dark Burl Walnut Black Leather Comfort Package Sports Package Cold Weather Package Nav Logic 7 18" Sport Wheels Xenon Interior and License Plate Light Upgrade

The big question in the officiating was the quick Tech on Kobe... He was chirping all night (and last game)... Powe played fantastic and Paul Pierce was PHENOMENAL... You cant blame the loss on the ref's...

Odom looks completely lost on the court...

Allen has covered Kobe like a glove and has done a fantastic job throwing him off his "game".

The Lakers weren't driving to the lane... They were bombing three's!!! Very few fouls are going to be committed beyond the 3-point line.

The Laker's will come back and make it competitive... However I don't think the West Coast guys are giving the Celt's enough credit...

They have played harder and have wanted it more over the last 2 games... And the Laker's can't cover the pick and roll... They need to find a way to defend the green better...
Old 06-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by snowboarder550i' post='598789' date='Jun 9 2008, 06:41 AM
38-10 in free throws, 19-2 up to a certain moment...
I never complain about the refs, but we have a clear case of BS-ting here...
NBA wants a 7-game series, ABC wants a 7-game series.
You will see, we'll win all 3 games in LA, I'm positive about that.
It's funny how ABC never repeats any controversial calls!
2nd quarter completely broke our team's pace, they noticed we were
ahead heading for a win and they started helping the home team.
A short series - much less money than a 7-game series. It's very sad
my favorite sport is full of BS. Introduce a quick video review,
limit it to, let's say 5 times a quarter, or like football, let the coach
decide if he wants to use it... But do something!
AMEN bro, those were all BS calls by the ref, like Van Gundy sai Its THE FINAL....LET THEM PLAY

and they should have at least warned kobe insted of T'ing him up that early

I have to say thats the worst game of afficiating ever...not because im a Laker fan but come on....seriously

but F'it whats done is done
Old 06-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Senior Members

38-10

That is insane. Everyone is talking about it today. Jordon and the Bulls couldn't have won that game, you can't have 28 more foul shots. CRAZY

Has anyone seen the HUGE spread for game three? The sports handicappers know exactly whats going to happen.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

As I enjoy watching the NBA and the finals, I can't believe SOME of these Lakers fans. Got this in a email today with couple links to the video's.

The Celtics literally got a fucking beatdown in Staples last night.

That's right motherfuckers, get the fuck out of LA, you green pieces of shit. All these pussy bandwagon Celtic fans deserved that shit.

You don't crash a Laker family party at Staples. No more green at Staples after the game because they got their asses beat. FUCK BOSTON and their bandwagon fans, and FUCK all you Laker haters and bandwagon haters.

We all know Laker fans will murder Celtic fans. You don't mess with L.A., or you'll see what you'll be in for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXlFg5uiQGU
Old 06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Uzzle' post='599230' date='Jun 9 2008, 04:44 PM
As I enjoy watching the NBA and the finals, I can't believe SOME of these Lakers fans. Got this in a email today with couple links to the video's.
What you think the "fair-weather Boston fans" wouldn't do something like that? Please...
Old 06-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='599290' date='Jun 9 2008, 06:27 PM
What you think the "fair-weather Boston fans" wouldn't do something like that? Please...

Like that makes it right or even tolerable? And I did not read or see any news stories about laker fans getting assaulted in boston, and there were laker fans there. A true sports fan would take that loss like the professional players they are cheering for, quietly waiting to respond on the court/field of the next game, NOT off in the stands or in the parking lot. Too much liquor with some neighborhood soldiers are never a good mix...
Old 06-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 535i, Platinum Gray, Sport Pkg

Refs 1 - Lakers 0

The league must have spoken to them during halftime. They settled their biased ways a little, late in the 3rd. It was so obvious. :thumbsdown:
Old 06-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Senior Members

what do you expect in that situation, damn gangsters smh

Quick Reply: Short and Sweet