Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Romanian paradox!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525

nice cars....but i wonder how many of those werent stolen from other countries....or how many of those owners legally earned the money to buy them?
Old 08-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by pipper' post='454550' date='Aug 2 2007, 10:10 PM
nice cars....but i wonder how many of those werent stolen from other countries....or how many of those owners legally earned the money to buy them?
BUAHUAHAUHUAHUA, all stolen in EU (in particulary my country and brought there) .
Obviously, erased the original chassis number
Old 08-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 525i E60 Steptronic 192HP

Romanians girls don't live in Romania, as you know
You must know better, but I'm guessing you only visited the Gaybars !!!

But don't forget to solder the rims to the chassis!
Or still better, go there on foot and naked so you risk only your life
Is this coming from your experience I suppose?...Next time I'll recognize the italians who visit my country ...they'll all be naked

BUAHUAHAUHUAHUA, all stolen in EU (in particulary my country and brought there) .
Obviously, erased the original chassis number
Of course they're coming from your country, you invented the Organised Crime, didn't you?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tibby' post='454673' date='Aug 3 2007, 02:13 AM
You must know better, but I'm guessing you only visited the Gaybars !!!
Dear tibby, all Europeans know that the man there sells weapons or drug and steel cars .
And the females are on the streets of all the continent .

Is this coming from your experience I suppose?...Next time I'll recognize the italians who visit my country ...they'll all be naked
But, excuse me, who want to convince ? Americans that don't know nothing of Europe ?

If you park an E60 there you seriously risk to don't find neither the screws of the rims .

Of course they're coming from your country, you invented the Organised Crime, didn't you?

Yes, wow, in littles parts of the south and most of all in the past .

Now we have romanian, albanian etc. crime : we preferred our housemade crime indeed, not gipsy "people"

I live in the most beautiful country of the world (if anyone doubts I'm ready to past link of 5000m above sea level mountains, sea, lakes, landscapes, islands, green countryside, history, culture etc. etc. etc. - sure, it would be a long list of links), not in Romania

Only the truth, you haven't to be angry with me because I say true facts
Old 08-03-2007, 04:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 525i E60 Steptronic 192HP

It seems you "know" a lot about my country, without even being here! I have an E60...I'm not a drug dealer just a guy who works hard for the money and did has 2 Univ Degree...I still have the car...And I will still have it...
Don't sell bullshit to everyone and please do not generalize... We might have organized crime in all the Europe, this doesn't mean that we are all thiefs .
everybody have his problems and we do have ours due to the history we had, not being lucky like some others.

Dear tibby, all Europeans know that the man there sells weapons or drug and steel cars .
And the females are on the streets of all the continent .
Show me a country that does have this kind of people...and do not say yours doesn't.

Only the truth, you haven't to be angry with me because I say true facts
You don't tell the true facts, you tell what you heard from your local gossip papers. A political attack against our EU integration.

Anyway, I'll not keep saying anything to you because it is useless. You've never been here and you've never had Romanian friend to see exactly what kind of people we are. You just probably met the 'garbages' that arrived to you country to continue to do what here they not allowed to.
And if you judge a nation by seeing 1% of it then I cannot describe what you are.

I'll stop posting on this topic from now on. It stinks of rasism .
Old 08-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tibby' post='454840' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:36 PM
It seems you "know" a lot about my country, without even being here! I have an E60...I'm not a drug dealer just a guy who works hard for the money and did has 2 Univ Degree...I still have the car...And I will still have it...
Don't sell bullshit to everyone and please do not generalize... We might have organized crime in all the Europe, this doesn't mean that we are all thiefs .
everybody have his problems and we do have ours due to the history we had, not being lucky like some others.

Show me a country that does have this kind of people...and do not say yours doesn't.
You don't tell the true facts, you tell what you heard from your local gossip papers. A political attack against our EU integration.

Anyway, I'll not keep saying anything to you because it is useless. You've never been here and you've never had Romanian friend to see exactly what kind of people we are. You just probably met the 'garbages' that arrived to you country to continue to do what here they not allowed to.
And if you judge a nation by seeing 1% of it then I cannot describe what you are.
Tiiibbeeeeeey great heaving you here my friend!!!

Let him go dude, you've got no chance arguing with him. See my sig, or better yet, see the ignore options. Better sooner than later

PS: Did you check my thread with my modz?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by tibby' post='454840' date='Aug 3 2007, 02:36 PM
A political attack against our EU integration.

Nobody wanted you in EU : EU should be done only by the major countries, 6 founders + someone else .
Not with other 20 underdeveloped countries

Edit :
If a moderator will pass here, I want to highlight that I have been insulted for have said the truth (like in M5 section) .
(not the whole truth, to be onest: I wait for next BetterMakeWay's/tibby's message to complete the list of their favorite job - the list is already ready and it's quite fun)