Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Restaraunt suggestions for Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no pix = FAIL

Old 12-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

lol

You guys are bad.

here's a teaser for you John!

Old 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='748874' date='Dec 19 2008, 11:33 AM
Craft Steakhouse. It's Tom Colicchio's restaurant. For those that aren't foodies, Tom is the bald guy that's one of the judges on the show, Top Chef.

It's in the MGM Grand. It's not your normal steakhouse menu. It's completely different and like nothing you've ever ordered off of before, when attending a steak house. Trust me, it's great! They have various grades and sizes of Kobe beef from around the world, for which you can order. It's really quite cool. It's not that bad in price either. I think I paid around $300 for the two of us.

I'm a huge foodie and have been to just about every top restaurant in Vegas. Try Craft Steakhouse. You'll enjoy it. I would skip all of Emeril's restaurants, Nobu, Le Cirque, Olives(Todd English) and Michael Mina. I've been to all of their restaurants. They're good, but not so unique.

If you got some cash to spend, you can try Fleur De Lys in Mandalay Bay. Fleur De Lys was, at one time, the most expensive restaurant in the country. It started in San Francisco, actually. The head chef and owner is Hubert Keller. He's very famous and an outstanding French Chef. However, you will pay. I believe my wife and I paid around $700 for the two of us. It just depends on the tasting menu you choose and if you do the wine pairing or order a bottle a la carte.

One of our favorites and a total hidden gem is Andre's in the Monte Carlo. The original is actually in Las Vegas, not on the strip. The chef owner is actually lives in Las Vegas and has all his restaurants in Las Vegas. He's a classic French Chef that has won many awards. You can opt for the tasting menu or do a la carte. It's not cheap, but fantastic food. You will definitely enjoy it.

Have a great time Johnny!
thanks C. I will look into it.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Contributors

tell her to stand up and flash her........

.....smile!
Old 12-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i, 2012 E70 X5 35i
Model Year: 2004

Ya'll are like vultures!

Try Bellagio's Sensi. Their Duck Egg rolls are great!

If you really want cheap cheap, I've explored the "chinatown area" and there are a few good Pho restaurants there. Also some good korean and malaysian.

Downtown Vegas has a steakhouse that is like a hole in the wall. I forgot what its called, but don't know if you want to venture down there with your car.

Hmmmm... check out traveladvisor.com and they have a bunch of restaurants you can choose from. Also make reservations so you dont look like an ass when you go there and have to wait 2 hours to get seated.

Have fun man, and win lots of money.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='748546' date='Dec 19 2008, 01:14 AM
I am going to Vegas on the 27-29 with the lady. I need some good suggestions on restaurants and where to eat
1. A nice upscale restaurant
2. places to eat (baller on a budget)

Thanks guys

PS. Hopefully I can run into someone from forums that weekend
Picasso at the bellagio is great! I go there almost everytime I go to Vegas.
http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/picasso.aspx
Old 12-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Im in vegas right now..and still checking out the forums once in awhile. CUT steakhouse in palazzo is good. Sushi Roku at Caesars forum shop is good only if you get omakase at sushi bar, make sure its the one thats NOT on the menu, get the pay for whatever he makes one, they make way better stuff.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:12 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='748816' date='Dec 19 2008, 09:59 AM
Ill be driving my car. Hopefully we can meet up. Ill be leaving after 11a on Mon. Ill be staying at TI that weekend

Ill be there the 28th and 29th. I got hook up's at the Bank in the Bellagio depending on the night if you want to roll.

Anthony, hollar if you want to hook up bud!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

I was just there this weekend, be careful when your drive there John, had my gf's 335 windshiled rock-chipped! and going back it's damn traffic, there's a part where it becomes one lane which is causing the traffic, but after that you're free as a bird! I hope they fix it by then!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530I Silver gray with gray leather with Premium Package, Logic 7 Premium sound system with Ipod interface, xenon adaptive headlights, Active steering, Power retractable rear sunshade, Comfort seats, Cold weather package and M5 OEM 166 wheels, Sprintbooster. Ceramic Tint all around, Bilstein Sports shocks with Eibach springs, Brake performance Rotors and Axxis ceramic pads.

Originally Posted by Gordast' post='748760' date='Dec 19 2008, 10:39 AM
The Wynn has some nice places also the Sensi (in Bellagio) is nice.
+1

Quick Reply: Restaraunt suggestions for Vegas