Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Pulled over by bicycle cops!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So in light of Carlton's great stories of near escapes I thought I would share my recent encounter. My buddies and I were leaving the bar and all walked to our cars to leave and as I'm starting my car and pulling out of my space I see two of my other buddies stopped in the middle of the parking lot with their noses angled towards each other so I decided to mess with them by gunning it and stopping right at his feet. As the car is coming to a stop two bicycle cops are at each front window asking me how I am doing tonight. I was so caught off guard I almost crapped myself. They might as well have beamed in off their spaceship to get there before I was even stopped completely. None of my friends saw them nor did I and I only had to drive maybe 30 feet to the spot where my friends were. In the end nothing came from it other then the usual grief. Things like the typical "this is a busy parking lot be careful (despite the fact that not a single person was in the lot other than my friends and I and I moved a max of 30 feet) with me explaining that they were my friends and I was having fun with them. It definitely made for a good laugh afterward. Surprised the hell out of all us!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:30 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by Effeckt' post='671859' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:48 PM
So in light of Carlton's great stories of near escapes I thought I would share my recent encounter. My buddies and I were leaving the bar and all walked to our cars to leave and as I'm starting my car and pulling out of my space I see two of my other buddies stopped in the middle of the parking lot with their noses angled towards each other so I decided to mess with them by gunning it and stopping right at his feet. As the car is coming to a stop two bicycle cops are at each front window asking me how I am doing tonight. I was so caught off guard I almost crapped myself. They might as well have beamed in off their spaceship to get there before I was even stopped completely. None of my friends saw them nor did I and I only had to drive maybe 30 feet to the spot where my friends were. In the end nothing came from it other then the usual grief. Things like the typical "this is a busy parking lot be careful (despite the fact that not a single person was in the lot other than my friends and I and I moved a max of 30 feet) with me explaining that they were my friends and I was having fun with them. It definitely made for a good laugh afterward. Surprised the hell out of all us!
it woulda been a rough escape... lololololl
Old 09-18-2008, 04:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

"There's two O's in Goose Gentlemen" Name that movie! Sorry, couldn't resist with you spelling my name caRlton.

That is a close call! Wait, so had you been drinking at all? You said you came from a bar, right? Do you think they were just waiting in the lot for drunks to come out and get into their cars?

I'll tell you something funny about bicycles and cops. When I was in college, I blew through a light and got chased down by 2 cops in a car. I was given a ticket for not obeying the traffic lights! I blew the red light and they gave me a ticket for it! Can you believe that?!?! Oh, I should probably mention this part...I was on my Mountain Bike and they were in a car. Yeah! I was on a damn bicycle! The complete opposite! Hahahahaha! Talk about having nothing better to do...
Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 AM
Members

Sorry for the mispell!

We had a couple beers but we were more there to hang out and get some food etc. I think you are right about them likely hanging out looking for drunks though, their hiding spot must have been great since not a single one of us saw them.

I can't believe they pulled you over for passing through on your bike! They must have seriously been bored and just wanting to give you a hard time.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='672169' date='Sep 18 2008, 05:39 AM
"There's two O's in Goose Gentlemen" Name that movie! Sorry, couldn't resist with you spelling my name caRlton.

TOP GUN......
Old 09-18-2008, 07:48 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='672169' date='Sep 18 2008, 08:39 AM

That is a close call! Wait, so had you been drinking at all? You said you came from a bar, right? Do you think they were just waiting in the lot for drunks to come out and get into their cars?

I'll tell you something funny about bicycles and cops. When I was in college, I blew through a light and got chased down by 2 cops in a car. I was given a ticket for not obeying the traffic lights! I blew the red light and they gave me a ticket for it! Can you believe that?!?! Oh, I should probably mention this part...I was on my Mountain Bike and they were in a car. Yeah! I was on a damn bicycle! The complete opposite! Hahahahaha! Talk about having nothing better to do...

Be honest, they pulled you over for the flip-flops, right??
Attached Thumbnails Pulled over by bicycle cops!-gay_feet.jpg   Pulled over by bicycle cops!-gay_feet.jpg  
Old 09-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Senior Members

LMAO dam really on a bike?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)
Cool

This reminds me of an old comedian named Max Alexander who used to tell a story about getting pulled over in the Beverly Center Mall.....As he's driving through the lot the mall cop comes up along side him...ON FOOT! and pulls him over. The cop asks "Do you know how fast you were going?" Max answers, "I don't know, 4 mph?" To that the cop replies, "Nope, you were doing 8 mph!" Max replies " I couldn't have been, my car shimmies at 7 mph!"
Old 09-18-2008, 09:52 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 530i Mtech

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='672295' date='Sep 18 2008, 11:48 AM
Be honest, they pulled you over for the flip-flops, right??
Gregg you have been posting Caltons feet a lot???? Obviously you have them saved on your computer. Cats outta the bag, you love Caltons feet and I dont wanna know what you do with thoes pics on you spare time.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2007 530i. Purchased 6/28/07. Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Dark Poplar Trim, Steptronic, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Adaptive Control Xenons. 10/30/07 Added OEM 124s with 245/40/18 & 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. Installed red Cal Covers� from BavAuto. 11/21/07 Added OEM all-weather floor mats (for winter, carpet in summer) and coat rack. 6/26/08 installed M5-style rear spoiler. 6/30/08 put on red reflectors. 8/22/08 Euro turn signal stickers applied. 3/20/09 Installed Shadowline Trim. 3/27/09 Added Matte Black Kidney Grilles from Trinity. 4/03/09 Installed Bimmian Shadow Matte Black 530i Badges. 4/04/09 Installed LED license plate lights from Trinity. 5/01/09 Installed Brabus Interior LED Kit and White Angel Eyes. 5/02/09 Put in Brabus 6K Fogs. 5/14/09 Removed charcoal filter. 5/15/09 Installed light smoke LED side marker lamps from Trinity. 5/21/09 Sprint Booster. 6/12/09 Painted exhaust tips flat black. 6/13/09 Pulled red Cal Covers and painted calipers low gloss black. 6/27/09 RPI Ram Air Scoop from Trinity. 8/15/09 Installed Brabus's silver invisibulbs front and rear. 9/24/09 Installed R-Dash license plate LEDs from Brabaus (John).

That's a great story! A friend of mine got a DWI in college while on a 49cc scooter that didn't even require a license plate. He was on a gravel alley than ran behind his apartment complex and the back door of the bar. I always think in these situations, "Don't you guys have some killers or rapists to catch?"

Also, since a certain person's flip-flops have been mentioned, I have a question from the accompanying photo: are those long shorts or short pants?

Quick Reply: Pulled over by bicycle cops!