Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

PISSED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Capital One is the shittiest bank ever! Of course they outsource their customer service. Reps there dunno shit about anything. GIves me the runaround. Wired the funds there shows it has been received but they still dunno anything. Then rep decides to transfer me to a United States of America rep. Now on hold. NEVER USE CAPITAL ONE! It's easy getting the loan but everything else is HELL!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Banned

A WIRE TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO POST AT CAPITAL ONE!! WTF?????
Old 07-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
A WIRE TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO POST AT CAPITAL ONE!! WTF?????
This is for your protection man. Be patient. There is TONS of wire fraud. Banks merely have to protect themselves from scammers.

Believe me, you would be more mad if you were told your wire was ready, withdrew money, and then had to pay the money back. This has happened to A LOT of people, including a family member via an Ebay transaction.

You will get your money! (if its legit, lol)
Old 07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NYC530XI
This is for your protection man. Be patient. There is TONS of wire fraud. Banks merely have to protect themselves from scammers.

Believe me, you would be more mad if you were told your wire was ready, withdrew money, and then had to pay the money back. This has happened to A LOT of people, including a family member via an Ebay transaction.

You will get your money! (if its legit, lol)
I disagree about banks protecting themselves - they're working the float!

Expedited Domestic EFT is handled by most commercial banks in one business day ... standard transaction in 3 business days (even thought the wire transfer is nearly instantaneous there are people who handle and slow down the administrative processes. International transactions may take a little longer. You don't suppose that the banks themselves want money to take 5 days to flow through their accounts, do you? That's money lost ... OH wait ... Banks have nearly perfected the art of losing money ... Maybe I am wrong about all
Old 07-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 650 Grand Coupe
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by luigi524td
I disagree about banks protecting themselves - they're working the float!

Expedited Domestic EFT is handled by most commercial banks in one business day ... standard transaction in 3 business days (even thought the wire transfer is nearly instantaneous there are people who handle and slow down the administrative processes. International transactions may take a little longer. You don't suppose that the banks themselves want money to take 5 days to flow through their accounts, do you? That's money lost ... OH wait ... Banks have nearly perfected the art of losing money ... Maybe I am wrong about all

+1

I have accounts at two banks that I use regularly. One processes EFT much faster than the other. Sometimes, there might be a difference of two to three days for a payment to the same company.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

I don't know about you...but I would keep my life savings under my mattress...that's the best place for it...
Old 07-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Originally Posted by Krozi
I don't know about you...but I would keep my life savings under my mattress...that's the best place for it...

Bwaaaaahahahahahah!!!

Not anymore lol!
Old 07-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Banned

I know where u live Krozi!!!

I sent money to them. All I need is a payoff statement so BoA can send me funds for my loan. I wanna see my new car already!
Old 07-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

i left them years ago. they're horrible.