Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

One more day....

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:54 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 Cadillac XLR // Silver with Black Interior 2002 Lincoln LS // Silver with Grey Interior [En Route] 2008 Black Sapphire Metallic 535xi // Black Nasca Leather // 18" Star Spoke Wheels // Sport, Premium & Cold Pkg // Bamboo Anthracite Trim & Headliner // Comfort Access // Head-up Display // Navigation // Logic 7 // HD Radio // Ipod // Sunshades

So the Owner's Circle site still shows that my car is 'En Route' but supposedly my rep was promised the car for Friday. He says it will be ready for pickup at some point depending on what time he gets it in and how fast they can prep it. I'm assuming that since I'm in NY it's a quick sprint to get it here from the dock so if the ship hasn't come in yet (was expected on Monday) they can still manage to get it here within one day. Or maybe the site just doesn't get updated right away. I asked my rep if he could try and get the prep guys to "forget" the front license plate mount but I don't think he's gonna be able to pull it off Guess that's where friends in the body shop business come in handy
Old 11-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, X6 Hybrid . Alpine White , every option. 20" Conti' NON runflats,OEM trunk spoiler , LUX V3 AE's , HP Thunder Fogs , custom front bumper reflector delete........

Originally Posted by DynaSpy' post='500500' date='Nov 29 2007, 04:54 AM
So the Owner's Circle site still shows that my car is 'En Route' but supposedly my rep was promised the car for Friday. He says it will be ready for pickup at some point depending on what time he gets it in and how fast they can prep it. I'm assuming that since I'm in NY it's a quick sprint to get it here from the dock so if the ship hasn't come in yet (was expected on Monday) they can still manage to get it here within one day. Or maybe the site just doesn't get updated right away. I asked my rep if he could try and get the prep guys to "forget" the front license plate mount but I don't think he's gonna be able to pull it off Guess that's where friends in the body shop business come in handy
We are all holding our breath !!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i, 6spd mtx, Monaco Blue w/Beige interior. Sport, Preimum, Logic 7/HD/I-Pod/USB, Nav sys, rear sunshade, HUD, PDC, Split seats,

Wow, cool news!! I hope it gets here soon!! He should be able to keep the front plate off as that's what I had my sales guy do too! He had them leave the bracket in the trunk for me and all was OK!

Man I bet you are peeing your pants right now I know my last day I was in a frenzy for sure
Old 11-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 Cadillac XLR // Silver with Black Interior 2002 Lincoln LS // Silver with Grey Interior [En Route] 2008 Black Sapphire Metallic 535xi // Black Nasca Leather // 18" Star Spoke Wheels // Sport, Premium & Cold Pkg // Bamboo Anthracite Trim & Headliner // Comfort Access // Head-up Display // Navigation // Logic 7 // HD Radio // Ipod // Sunshades

Picking her up tomorrow at 12PM!!!!

Will have pics soon (like you don't already know what it looks like )
Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i 2006 BMW X3

Originally Posted by DynaSpy' post='500746' date='Nov 29 2007, 05:06 PM
Picking her up tomorrow at 12PM!!!!

Will have pics soon (like you don't already know what it looks like )
We have a good idea but I don't recall seeing a 2008 Black Sapphire Metallic 535xi // Black Nasca Leather // 18" Star Spoke Wheels // Sport, Premium & Cold Pkg // Bamboo Anthracite Trim & Headliner // Comfort Access // Head-up Display // Navigation // Logic 7 // HD Radio // Ipod // Sunshades combo.

An all black interior will look quite sharp but be a bear to get a really good picture of. Enjoy it! As I have my 550i for a total of 3100 miles in 1 1/2 months. And I'm going on a road trip again this weekend!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by westcoast550' post='500615' date='Nov 29 2007, 12:08 PM
We are all holding our breath !!
I can barely contain myself. Congratulations, we will all start reading your posts tomorrow since you will be an official member, anything you wrote before 12pm tomorrow means nothing!! Except the one where you said I should be evicted...I'll remember that one. We all expect a respectable avatar ASAP Maybe this one???
Old 11-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Members

SHE'S HHHHEEEERRRREEE!!

I didn't have time to resize all the pics because I'm on my way out the door but I attached the most important one More pics to come as soon as I pry myself out of the car!

Thanks for keeping me company during the wait guys I've learned a lot about the car over the past few weeks that I've been on here. I appreciate all your support (except for DRANGED )

Prepare to DROOL!!........

Here it comes......

Wait for it........
Attached Thumbnails One more day....-11_30_2007__27.jpg  
Old 11-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Looks AWESOME! Congrats man! How about some more pix???

And, when you're ready to lower it and fill in that gap that the XI leaves, let me know. I have a great guy on Long Island that did my install and charged me half of what others wanted.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 530i Mtech

Looking good. Congrats with the new car!
Old 11-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Congratulations DS and welcome to the brotherhood!!! A man modding and his wallet are soon parted. Ps. While you're out enjoying the new car I'm shopping at the Mall of America with the wife contemplating suicide.

Quick Reply: One more day....