Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Need some of your opinions/advice on the following plates!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So with my new car arriving any day now, I was thinking that its time to get a new plate for my car. My current vanity plate is set to expire soon so I wanted to create a new one. I want something that has a "5" in it, but if I can come up with something else, the "5" is not mandatory.

So far I have brainstormed the following choices:

5 ON 1T (5 ON IT is taken already)
IN 5 DEEP
GAME OVR

My current plate says BEEEMER (yes, I realize that a Beemer is a BMW Motorcyle, and that Bimmer is a BMW car, but those choices were all taken!)

So, my question is... anyone have anything else that sounds interesting?

Please do not turn this into a "vanity plates are stupid or pointless thread.... if you have something positive to share or add, please do!

Thanks in advance!

Zack
Old 03-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Titanium Silver Metalic and 2003 325xi Jet Black with the Premium Package in both cars.

Hey Zack G.....no matter, knock yourself out, whatever you want, try and get. Also congrats on the new ride. Share a few pixs when you get a chance.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

I've been thinking of getting this one... or else a non-vanity with the same underlying design.
Attached Thumbnails Need some of your opinions/advice on the following plates!-plate.jpg  
Old 03-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

come on man, you can do better than that.... GAMEOVR.... that is the childiest laughable plate ever those days.....
Old 03-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Alpine White/Biege 545i, CWP, Nav, Active Steering, Auto Step ordered 2/1/05

Originally Posted by UUronL' post='258530' date='Mar 22 2006, 03:31 PM
I've been thinking of getting this one... or else a non-vanity with the same underlying design.
I like this...very apt.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i, Black/Black, every option except HUD

Personally, I've never liked personalized plates...
Old 03-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

Originally Posted by Zack G.' post='258522' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:09 PM
So with my new car arriving any day now, I was thinking that its time to get a new plate for my car. My current vanity plate is set to expire soon so I wanted to create a new one. I want something that has a "5" in it, but if I can come up with something else, the "5" is not mandatory.

IN 5 DEEP
GAME OVR

My current plate says BEEEMER (yes, I realize that a Beemer is a BMW Motorcyle, and that Bimmer is a BMW car, but those choices were all taken!)

Please do not turn this into a "vanity plates are stupid or pointless thread.... if you have something positive to share or add, please do!

Thanks in advance!

Zack

Good ideas. How about "GAME ON" instead, no games no fun. BANG 5, E60 5ER

I didn't know beemer was meant for motorcycles. Ah, learn something everday, just one thing.

Good luck

CVT Benhogan
Old 03-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Members

Thanks for the sugguestions guys, keep 'em coming!

I also just though of this one, BB8BB8B or I111II1

It will be very easy for the 5-0's to get a reading on my plate!

Z
Old 03-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by Zack G.' post='258564' date='Mar 22 2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the sugguestions guys, keep 'em coming!

I also just though of this one, BB8BB8B or I111II1

It will be very easy for the 5-0's to get a reading on my plate!

Z

I'm not sure they do 1s and Is. In most states, the 1 and I are the same. One that I've seen that is very hard to discern is a mix of Qs and Os.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 - 520d M Sport - Steptronic - Carbon Black - Black Dakota Leather Sports Seats electric- Auto Climate - Piano Black Bamboo - Antracite Headlining - Business Media Kit - Sat Nav - Bluetooth - CD Changer - Auxillary Port and USB - M Sport Multifunction Steering - Lowered M Suspension - 18" Alloys with RFT - M Badged - M Bumpers and Bodykit - Park Distance Control - Advanced Voice Rec - Auto Dim Mirror - Privacy Glass - 5 Year Service Inclusive Previous -06 - 525 M Sport - Steptronic - Sapphire Black - Black Nappa Leather Sports Seats - Auto Climate - Alluminium Cubed Interior - Anthracite Headliner - Business CD with Auxillary Port - M Sport Multifunction Steering - Bluetooth - Lowered M Suspension - 18" Alloys with RFT - M Badged - M Bumpers and Bodykit - Park Distance Control - Spare Wheel kit - Advanced Voice Rec

Originally Posted by Zack G.' post='258522' date='Mar 22 2006, 08:09 PM

IN 5 DEEP
GAME OVR

Thanks in advance!

Zack
How about "5 Play"

Quick Reply: Need some of your opinions/advice on the following plates!