Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

NBA FINALS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ONE MORE WIN BABY!!!! TAKE IT HOME!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 (01/05 Build) Titanium Silver Metallic 530i, Black Dakota Leather Interior w/Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Cold, Premium & Sport Packages, Steptronic, Bluetooth MODS: OEM 166's (M5 Offset) on General's (245/35 & 275/30), 15mm H&R Spacers, Auxiliary Audio Input, 6000K Xenon Headlights and Matching HID Fogs, AIB v3.0, SprintBooster, OEM LED License Plate Bulbs, Smoked LED Side Markers, Matte Black Kidney Grills

Was so friggin amped after the game, i couldn't sleep for hours (East Coast time mind ya)! Seemed like everyone got an opportunity to play - truly an all-around effort by the Lakers
Old 06-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

I wanted the Lakers to go back to LA for game 6 and win the championship here!
Old 06-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='908737' date='Jun 12 2009, 12:35 AM
well after watching that display of bullshit, what a win. The refs, the nba, david stern all wishing this didnt happen. im not 100% sure on the exact number, but i think it was 37 free thows for the magic and ZERO for LA. Yes i repeat ZERO. This was a period of time through the entire 4th quarter and overtime. This is complete bullshit.

D Fish, no other way to describe this man besides cold blooded. 0-5 and hits 2 of 2 for the win.

Can't believe they called a technical on Paul!!
Old 06-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i SMG

Is it just me or the refs/nba trys to manipulate the results?
It seems that Magics get foul every time they dribble inside and Lakers,
especially Kobe never gets foul? Like 4th qt and over time, Lakers never
got FT until Pau got one at the last second while Magics got like 30+ FTs.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 04 525i, 04 Dinan M3

Originally Posted by uheenada' post='909283' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:58 AM
Is it just me or the refs/nba trys to manipulate the results?
It seems that Magics get foul every time they dribble inside and Lakers,
especially Kobe never gets foul? Like 4th qt and over time, Lakers never
got FT until Pau got one at the last second while Magics got like 30+ FTs.
oh PLEASE. :thumbsdown:
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i SMG

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='909287' date='Jun 12 2009, 10:02 AM
oh PLEASE. :thumbsdown:
Well, everyone has their own opinion.
Just look at what refs done initially with Pietrus foul just before the game end.
No flagrant to Pietrus and tried to give Pau technical instead. Have you seen the replay?
He literally punched Pau's back with both hands!! That's Flagrant 2 to me.
Without the commentators(like workout at the gym watching "muted"), it looked to me
that the ref gestured technical foul on Pau and nothing to Pietrus.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

I'll be watching game 5 from my room in Anguilla this Sunday, it's a bit surreal to be SO invested in something and being surrounded by so many people who really have NO idea what the hype is all about!!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='909287
Well, everyone has their own opinion.
Just look at what refs done initially with Pietrus foul just before the game end.
No flagrant to Pietrus and tried to give Pau technical instead. Have you seen the replay?
He literally punched Pau's back with both hands!! That's Flagrant 2 to me.
Without the commentators(like workout at the gym watching "muted"), it looked to me
that the ref gestured technical foul on Pau and nothing to Pietrus.
He should get suspended for reasons stated above. Clearly the intent to cause injury was there.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='909513' date='Jun 12 2009, 12:40 PM
you cant be serious. this game was a joke, Kobe and Lakers as a team have one of the highest averages of free throws taken throughout the entire season. Now for some reason they are drawing next to zero fouls in the paint. Its a damn joke. Regardless of any out come in these playoffs i have said this has been one of the worst officiated playoffs Ive ever seen. If Pietrus doesn't get suspended for next game thats a joke. He intended to hurt Pau and took a cheap shot, and then after it got in pau's face and was running his mouth. Derek fisher got suspended for the intent of hurting scoila. That foul last night was worse than Derek fishers for a couple reasons. The game was completely out of hand at that point and he had no chance in stopping that dunk. He did it for one reason. Also after it happened he then got in pau's face and tried to start more BS.

Another point of the fouls being called, if you didn't notice in this game and the last game Mbenga has had to come into the game. You cant tell me Pau, Odom, and Bynum all 3 are taking that many more fouls than Howard is. Howard throws more elbows and lowers his shoulder than anyone on the court right now and gets away with 99% of the time. I understand you cant call him for every little thing but Orlando is getting away with obvious hacks. Coming down the stretch in the last two games Ratard Lewis and Pietrus has clearly hacked Kobe's hand, wrist, and arm and didn't get called for any of them.

The Lakers didn't need the calls because clearly it doesn't matter, but facts are facts and the calls have been one sided.

He should get suspended for reasons stated above. Clearly the intent to cause injury was there.
Predictably enough, Pietrus get NO further penalty for last nights Hack Job on Pau!!
Are they watching the same game we are?? Had he injured Pau, we would have a MUCH harder time completing the Championship, and it was more than obvious Pietrus INTENDED to injure Pau, now it's up to one of the Lakers to "Lower the Boom" on this cheap shot artist!! On the way to the championship that is!

Quick Reply: NBA FINALS!!!!