Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

My friend's MB got hit and run by a M6

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

Justice...
Old 04-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: '10 Switzer "Ultimate Street Edition" GT-R

Wow the damage to the m6 doesn't even look that bad considering how bad the Merc looks!
Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM
lim
Senior Members

My Ride: e60

what a short sighted retard; what if there was someone in the progressive truck or the MB? Or all the bystanders that caught a glimpse of him? He should have stopped; put his emergency lights on; call the cops and find the owner to exchange info
Old 04-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Contributors

He had two other buddies in the back. All of them were saying sorry. He said he saw a car pulled out and he swived out to avoid him. Who are you trying to kid with that lame excuse.

My scenario is: Owner let his friend test drive the M6. His buddy turned off the traction control. Drifted a bit and lost control. Hit the car. Sped off to save his own ass. Got out the car to inspect the damage only to realize his plate came off. Owner got back in and return to the scene of the accident.

When the cop finished writing him up with the ticket and taking his info. They apologized again and got in their car. One of them said "Only 2 tickets" "Thank god"

Good thing the MB is a lease. Otherwise it'll be hard to unload the car with a accident like that.

*Got off my exit on the Belt Parkway and turned on Bay Parkway and hit a checkpoint. Got hit with 2 tickets for tints.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 05 530I

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
He had two other buddies in the back. All of them were saying sorry. He said he saw a car pulled out and he swived out to avoid him. Who are you trying to kid with that lame excuse.

My scenario is: Owner let his friend test drive the M6. His buddy turned off the traction control. Drifted a bit and lost control. Hit the car. Sped off to save his own ass. Got out the car to inspect the damage only to realize his plate came off. Owner got back in and return to the scene of the accident.

When the cop finished writing him up with the ticket and taking his info. They apologized again and got in their car. One of them said "Only 2 tickets" "Thank god"

Good thing the MB is a lease. Otherwise it'll be hard to unload the car with a accident like that.

Wow sucks, I fell you though my dad took my car out of a random day came back with ticket for whole bunch of shit. Tint, headlight tint, tail light tint, side tint, exhaust, license plate, LED on exterior. I was like WTF!

*Got off my exit on the Belt Parkway and turned on Bay Parkway and hit a checkpoint. Got hit with 2 tickets for tints.
Wow sucks, I fell you though my dad took my car out of a random day came back and gave me the ticket for whole bunch of shit. Window tint, headlight tint, tail light tint, side marker tint, exhaust, license plate, LED on exterior. I was like WTF! cop was an ass
Old 04-25-2010, 12:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See sig :)

lol shitt, shitty deal, I guess he was playing with s6 sport, dsc off LOL...
Old 04-25-2010, 04:19 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Old 04-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Members

Wow, what an idiot that M6 driver was. Definitely sucks for the MB owner.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

off topic but... i wonder if hes gonna sell his wheels. LOL
Old 04-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by DKNewYork

THat was what I was thinking. Hit the car and then went to see the damages. Oh no, where's my front plate?? Gotta go back!!! Good job he left his plate there!

There are checkpoints on Bay Pkwy??? What time usually? I drive there often! 2 tickets for tints???? U didnt roll down ur windows prior???

Originally Posted by NC916
Wow sucks, I fell you though my dad took my car out of a random day came back and gave me the ticket for whole bunch of shit. Window tint, headlight tint, tail light tint, side marker tint, exhaust, license plate, LED on exterior. I was like WTF! cop was an ass
That sucks even more! LED on exterior cant be ticket!! Does the cops know LEDs come standard on exterior? Unless u have the LED strips and underbodyu

Quick Reply: My friend's MB got hit and run by a M6