Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

More serious one - FLOODS in my country

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

well we had a very long winter with a lot of snow.... most in past twenty years.... now the warm weather came with a lot of rain so you can see yourself:

http://zpravy.idnes.cz/foto.asp?r=domaci&c...0743_domaci_nad
Attached Thumbnails More serious one - FLOODS in my country-1.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-2.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-3.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-4.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-5.jpg  

More serious one - FLOODS in my country-6.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-7.jpg  
Old 03-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

from Prague
Attached Thumbnails More serious one - FLOODS in my country-skr1200c4_kampa.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-b.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-c.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-d.jpg   More serious one - FLOODS in my country-.jpg  

Old 03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Contributors

Sorry to hear that Peter!

Stay safe.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:39 AM
Senior Members

I hope for a speedy recovery for your country.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Contributors

should not be as bad as in 2002. The capital of Prague should be fine.... tonight is the night.....
Old 03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Sport Silver Gray - Black Leather - Anthracite Maple Manual Transmission Premium Audio Cold Weather Package Rear sunshade Sirius Radio Autobahnd Roadblock (3M) film kit

Originally Posted by Peter530i' post='262667' date='Mar 30 2006, 03:52 PM
should not be as bad as in 2002. The capital of Prague should be fine.... tonight is the night.....

Oh, that's good news. I was just about to ask if it was as bad as the floods of 2002. I've been meaning to make a trip... what's a good time of the year?

I wish all the best during these challenging times.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Titanium Silver Metalic and 2003 325xi Jet Black with the Premium Package in both cars.

Your country look beautiful, my very best and my prayers go to your citizens during this terrible time.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:03 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by UUronL' post='262761' date='Mar 30 2006, 07:00 PM
Oh, that's good news. I was just about to ask if it was as bad as the floods of 2002. I've been meaning to make a trip... what's a good time of the year?
I wish all the best during these challenging times.

yeah, hopefully it will not be so major a strong as in 2002. Especialy for Prague, that is the most important....
The best time to make a trip? Well anytime from May till September where the weather is very nice and it is the main season so all the castles and sights are open. If you ever come let me know..... I'll give you some info or tips.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:48 AM
Members

My Ride: 528i
Model Year: 2011

I hope you are safe and the waters receed soon. Prague is a lovely city and we all hope it is sparred the worst of the floods.

Courage!