Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Managerium

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 01:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 520d GT, Blue, Beige Dakota Leather, Pro Sat Nav, Interior Lights Pack, Adaptive Lights, Advanced Aircon
Exclamation

Managerium

The heaviest element known to science was recently discovered by physicists. The element, tentatively named Managerium, has no protons or electrons and thus has an atomic number of 0. However, it does have 1 neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistant vice-neutrons, for an atomic number of 312. The 312 particles are held together by a force that involves the continuous exchange of meson-likeparticles called morons.

Since it has no electrons, Managerium is inert. However, it can be detected chemicallly, as it impedes every action with which it comes in contact. According to the discoverers, one reaction that normally requires less than one second was extended to four days by the presence of a minute amount of Managerium.

Managerium has a half-life of approximately three years, at which time it does not actually decay but instead undergoes a reorganization in which assistant neutrons, vice-neutrons and assistant vice-neutrons exchange places. Some studies suggest that its atomic mass actually increases in each reorganization.

Research at other laboratories indicates that Managerium occurs naturally in the atmosphere. It tends to concentrate at certain points, such as NHS, government agencies, large corporations, and universities, and can usually be found in the newest, best appointed, and best maintained buildings.

Scientists point out that Managerium is known to be toxic at any level of concentration and can easily destroy any productive reaction where it is allowed to accumulate. Attempts are being made to determine how Managerium can be controlled to prevent irreversible damage, but results to date are not promising.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Contributors

My Ride: (USA) 645Ci, Silver Gray, Chateau, Cold Weather PKG, Premium Sound PKG, Sport PKG, Step, NAV [Std Equip in 645], HUD, Satellite (SIRIUS) Radio, Aux Input, Bluetooth enabled using iPhone 3GS w/ adapter cradle - Build date - 01/05, Baby delivered 2/24/05

I hope they find the cure soon as my organization recently found this new "element" and promoted it to the top spot. And now all of us r morons.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Old 04-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Senior Members