Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Mafia Hit caught on camera - and no one saw a thing

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A cold-blooded Mafia murder in which a man is shot in the back and then blasted in the back of the head as he lies helpless on the street has been handed out by Italian police in a bid to track down the killers.

Prosecutors in the Mafia heartland of Naples have put the Mafia murder which was captured on a hidden CCTV video online in order to get help in catching the killers, it emerged today (THU).

Prosecutors in Naples, in southern Italy, said they had run out of leads in the investigation over the murder of Mariano Bacioterracino - also believed to be a Mafia clan member - on 11th May.

Prosecutor Giandomenico Lepore told Central European News: "This was a brutal killing in broad daylight. We have not managed to identify either man yet - and now we have released the video in the hope a member of the public will be able to identify them."

Meanwhile local politician Francesco Emilio Borrelli has pledged to personally fund a 2,000 euros reward to anyone who will identify the killers.

In the shocking video ordinary members of the public are wandering up and down the street outside the Vergini bar and corner store where a man in a white shirt is lounging against the ice cream box outside.

Police believe this man identified the victim to the killer who arrives seconds later and walks into the store as if to buy something - before walking out again without buying anything to surprise the victim.

He raises the gun and shoots Bacioterracino in the back - then as he falls to the ground he bends over and blasts him in the head before walking away slowly as if nothing had happened.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

You live by the sword you die by the sword.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Contributors

Italian gangsters are ruthless....broad daylight is just crazy. This shows the fear people still have of the mafia. Broad daylight with people around and no one will say a word.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Ruthless nonetheless ...

Back in the days, it was always a bad idea to hang around outside of clubs
due to feuding Asian gangsters in the Dallas/Houston areas. You could
easily get caught in the cross-fire as someone sprays into the crowd.

That was about 2 generations ago ...
It was a rough time back then. Things seemed to have calmed down now.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Senior Members

This is just shocking.... some people are not humans....
Old 10-30-2009, 03:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by VHHDT' post='1043225' date='Oct 30 2009, 03:10 AM

A cold-blooded Mafia murder in which a man is shot in the back and then blasted in the back of the head as he lies helpless on the street has been handed out by Italian police in a bid to track down the killers.
I wouldn't like to be that woman right now. She must be concerned they're looking for her to "eliminate" a possible witness.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by DD_545i' post='1043542' date='Oct 30 2009, 07:13 AM
I wouldn't like to be that woman right now. She must be concerned they're looking for her to "eliminate" a possible witness.
I wouldn't be surprised if this woman has already been offed.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

A mob hit in a public area in broad daylight in front of witnesses?????

Somebody REALLY had a hard-on for the victim. Since it's in southern Italy I'd bet the right police officials have already been "taken care of" and they are simply "going through motions" with the investigation.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:00 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2008 535i: (8/07 Build) Metallic Bronze, Beige NASCA Leather, Ventilated Seats, Sport Pkg, Cold Wxr Pkg, Logic-7 Sound, HUD, Night Vision, PDC, Split Rear Seats, NAV, Premium Pkg, Comfort Access, HD Radio, Sport Auto Trans Current mods: M-Aero Kit, JB4, Motorcepts 6000k HID Foglamps Umnitza ICE-Lite 10w LED 6000k AE's 1992 Camaro RS: Fully Restored w/Custom Interior, 5.0L V8, T-tops, OEM Z28 Foglamps, Inst Cluster, & Spoiler, Custom Sound, Too many engine mods to list

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1043268' date='Oct 29 2009, 10:22 PM
Italian gangsters are ruthless....broad daylight is just crazy. This shows the fear people still have of the mafia. Broad daylight with people around and no one will say a word.
If you think Italians gangsters are bad, ask about Ukrainians.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i w/ Sports & Permium Pkg. Silv/Blk 2008 VW R32 w/Nav. 1992 VW Corrado Silv/Blk-retired 2001 530i Sports/Premium-retired

Originally Posted by VHHDT' post='1043225' date='Oct 29 2009, 09:10 PM
He raises the gun and shoots Bacioterracino in the back - then as he falls to the ground he bends over and blasts him in the head before walking away slowly as if nothing had happened.

Still photos can be deceptive, but it's strange that the woman seem oblivious to a large revolver being fired only a few feet behind her.

Quick Reply: Mafia Hit caught on camera - and no one saw a thing