Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

LeBron is a Sore Loser!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by MacFly?' post='896860' date='Jun 1 2009, 11:37 AM
James said he sent an e-mail to Howard following Saturday's game.

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."
So was this what he said to ESPN or was this the email he sent to Howard? If this wasn't the email then I wondered what he wrote to Howard; an apology?

Him being 24 years young is no excuse. Everyone learned the meaning of sportsmanship since grade school.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: honda accord

LeBronze has spoken........and we have all witnessed.....

it gets rather boring watching this guy smash the ball down someones face on a dunk.....and not being able to congratulate a fellow olympian for beating him and his so called team.....not to mention his antics of plowing down the lane with brute force...this aint football....and worst, the ref call fouls on the slightest contact....the NBA is rather sad these days....

on a side note...

24 years old ? (in dog years?, that dude is like 35...someone needs to call him out on that...he needs to be tested by the NBA for mitochondrial DNA to determine his true age...)
Old 06-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tex_phil' post='896920' date='Jun 1 2009, 02:30 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. He is obviously a competitor and doesn't want to lose. Is he expected to shake Orlando's hand and say I'm happy for you when he obviously doesn't really feel that way?? I really do not seeing him staying in Cleavland. If he has a chance to team up with Wade or Bosh on a team in NY I'm sure he will take it. He can't win a championship with him being the only one showing up in games.
the funny thing about all this is.....if it was KOBE you would be the first one to just all over his ass. EVERYONE in the nba wants to win, and is a competitor. No one wants to lose, yet when he gets his ass handed to him he runs away from EVERYTHING (shaking hands, and the media) Yet when he wins hes the first guy in their with a biggest smile on his face. It isnt a two way street. I could understand if orlando was taking cheap shots at him and the series was full of bad blood, but it wasnt. He just flat out got beat, and couldnt own up to it like a man. 24 year old or not, hes been in the league 6 years. Been to the nba finals once, been to the eastern conference finals multiple times, and won a gold medal. Its not like this was his first rodeo and he didnt know how to act or respond. You start shaking hands with the other team when you 7 years old. Obviously no one is happy to get beat but thats not the point, its a show and sign of respect. This is all because he's the nba poster child and does whatever he wants. This was lebron being lebron and not saying or doing whatever he thinks everyone wants to see or hear. The fact he didnt even say sorry a day later proves this. HE SENT AN EMAIL TO HOWARD?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? thats a joke. Lebron is a little baby.

He should consider getting traded to a real conference instead of playing in the east where it's easy all year.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

+1 unexpected
Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='897115' date='Jun 1 2009, 03:26 PM
the funny thing about all this is.....if it was KOBE you would be the first one to just all over his ass.
Yup, have to agree.

Phil, you got to admit it. You would have been the one to post this thread, if it were Kobe that did this.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Senior Members

This just in: The LeBron puppet walked off the set in a huff without saying anything to Kermit the Frog
Old 06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004

like Lebron alot but that turned me off, not a good example for kids who adores him too.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Love that pic John
Old 06-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Senior Members

This am on two different sports talk radio shows here in LA, the Commish claims he is going to "talk" with Lebron. Sounded like he wanted to hear from Lebron why to evaluate whether he should be fined.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

WOW! Getting fined for being who he really is!

Quick Reply: LeBron is a Sore Loser!