Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

lebron is insane

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he finished tonight with 41 but took a lot of shots. if his shoe laces get touched they put him on the line....hes one of the biggest and strongest guys in the nba yet draws more touch fouls than anyone else ive ever seen. NBA is really trying hard to get the cavs to the finals. pretty obvious they are getting every call. did anyone see dwight howards block on lebron in the 4th as he was taking a 3? The ref was 10 feet away and anyone could see it wasnt a foul, yet lbj gets every single call. i think he took 24 free throws. there were like 8x free throws in the game. the refs have been terrible in both series. nba needs to do something.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='888970' date='May 24 2009, 09:19 PM
he finished tonight with 41 but took a lot of shots. if his shoe laces get touched they put him on the line....hes one of the biggest and strongest guys in the nba yet draws more touch fouls than anyone else ive ever seen. NBA is really trying hard to get the cavs to the finals. pretty obvious they are getting every call. did anyone see dwight howards block on lebron in the 4th as he was taking a 3? The ref was 10 feet away and anyone could see it wasnt a foul, yet lbj gets every single call. i think he took 24 free throws. there were like 8x free throws in the game. the refs have been terrible in both series. nba needs to do something.
In the history of the game, there has never been a player recieve "star treatment" like Lebron does.

Lebron has lowest average of fouls for a season in the history of the game, 1.72 fouls per game. No one in history is even close to that. It is hard to believe, since he is such an aggressive player.

There was a 5-game stretch this year, when Lebron had ZERO fouls called. Not one foul in five straight games.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

it'll be nice to see the magics in the finals again!

Penny, Shaq, Nick, Dennis and I think Horace was there too, the good old days with Orlando!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='889602' date='May 25 2009, 01:46 PM
In the history of the game, there has never been a player recieve "star treatment" like Lebron does.

Lebron has lowest average of fouls for a season in the history of the game, 1.72 fouls per game. No one in history is even close to that. It is hard to believe, since he is such an aggressive player.

There was a 5-game stretch this year, when Lebron had ZERO fouls called. Not one foul in five straight games.
and this is the reason i HATE HIM! he is no where near kobe. he is clutch. he cant shoot ft's, and hes a streaky jump shooter. hes not the closer that kobe is. he plays in a terrible conference and looks good playing the weak schedule. he is one of the most agressive players in the league.

Thats a great stat on no fouls in 5 games. THATS IMPOSSIBLE and BULLSHIT!!

I love watching lebron lose. Almost like it as much as kobe and the lakers winning. I loved watching lebron going 0-12 at one point on shots outside the paint. Whats funny about that is when kobe was jacking up 30 shots a game and la sucked everyone jumped down his ass saying he was cancer, he was a ball hog, and he was nothing without shaq. No one even mentions lebron sucking ass. 24/8>23
Old 05-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Alpine White e92 M3

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='887309' date='May 23 2009, 03:03 AM
I think Kobe's supporting cast is one of the best in the NBA. Gasol and Odom are world class players at their positions, their bench players are deep. The problem is the team's arrogance, it is going to bite them in the ass. Plus their point-guard play is so inconsistent. But to be real, it wouldn't hurt to pick up one more big player in the off season. I mean look at Boston: Pierce, Allen, and Garnett. All of them are world class players and if not for Garnett's injury they would be celebrating another championship this year. Don't forget Shaq would have never won a championship without Kobe. He also would have never won a championship in Miami without Wade. One person can't win a championship, it has yet to happen.
+1 on Gasol and Odom, these 2 players once led their previous teams prior to Lakers.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='889682' date='May 25 2009, 03:35 PM
and this is the reason i HATE HIM! he is no where near kobe. he is clutch. he cant shoot ft's, and hes a streaky jump shooter. hes not the closer that kobe is. he plays in a terrible conference and looks good playing the weak schedule. he is one of the most agressive players in the league.

Thats a great stat on no fouls in 5 games. THATS IMPOSSIBLE and BULLSHIT!!

I love watching lebron lose. Almost like it as much as kobe and the lakers winning. I loved watching lebron going 0-12 at one point on shots outside the paint. Whats funny about that is when kobe was jacking up 30 shots a game and la sucked everyone jumped down his ass saying he was cancer, he was a ball hog, and he was nothing without shaq. No one even mentions lebron sucking ass. 24/8>23
Another fabulous point made! kobe closes games!

What's going to happen to all those Kobe-LeBron commercials? Get Dwight to the studio immediately!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='891284' date='May 27 2009, 12:08 AM
Another fabulous point made! kobe closes games!
best closer in the game.

i know some of you have seen the 3's in melo and jr smiths face when they have their hands literally touching his forehead. He just raises up and hits in their face.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: honda accord

Lebronze is shinning like a copper penny tonite.....we have all witnessed...i hope the chosen one likes to fish....
Old 05-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Senior Members

Lebron had 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and overtime. Trying to do too much. Queen James needs a miracle 3-game stretch.

Magic are really playing some good ball. I think they will be a harder matchup for the Lakers, if the Lakers can actually move on.

It would be funny if it was Denver and Orlando in the finals, no Kobe or Lebron. NBA and David Stern would not be happy.

Would a damn TV analyst please call out Lebron's ugly ass jump shot? God damn, it ain't pretty. He lives on driving to the basket. When he loses his hops or gets a serious injury, his career will hit the fan. He will have no jump shot to fall back on.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC' post='891399' date='May 27 2009, 02:44 AM
Lebron had 7 turnovers in the 4th quarter and overtime. Trying to do too much. Queen James needs a miracle 3-game stretch.

Magic are really playing some good ball. I think they will be a harder matchup for the Lakers, if the Lakers can actually move on.

It would be funny if it was Denver and Orlando in the finals, no Kobe or Lebron. NBA and David Stern would not be happy.

Would a damn TV analyst please call out Lebron's ugly ass jump shot? God damn, it ain't pretty. He lives on driving to the basket. When he loses his hops or gets a serious injury, his career will hit the fan. He will have no jump shot to fall back on.
It's likely that the finals would indulge in the Nuggets and Magic with they way the Lakers and Cavs have been playing lately.

But I would put partial blame on the officiating staff with the B.S. calls they've been calling lately or lack thereof... it totally messes with a players head and we can see the frustration building throughout the games.

Quick Reply: lebron is insane